✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New album: 'Zero Theory' ???

Jette

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that throws me the most is where is "A Message". This could mean many things. Perhaps A Message did not make it on the record or maybe it is a b-side. Or maybe all of the track titles we have heard so far are just working titles and won't be the real names. Therefore "A Message" could be "Something Aint Right". But my (zero) theory is that this is not entirely true, as it is a rumour and the band said we would hear first through in my place.

I'd also like to add that the track names Chris gave at the one off gig a few weeks ago were not 'solid' titles... remember they were still working on the album and the titles could've changed.. but 'zero theory' sounds corny for a Coldplay title.. I'm not feeling it.. :smug:

Ahhhh dont believe anything you hear or see on the internet,i myself am gonna wait til we get conformation on this.But on the last 2 albums one of the tracks was also the name of the album so i dont know that could change this time but i dont believe it til i know for sure.

its crap!!! zero theory?? nahhhh only 6 titles were mentioned in the NME article.. but again.. just because they were announced.. doesnt mean its solid.. it could change.. hence the reason 'they are still working on it'.. :cool:

I was considering "A Message" as the seventh.

Thanks Paul, but like I said, I can't really take credit (though I'd like to). This was already posted on the coldplay.com messageboard and I figured it should be on here as well. By the way, I kind of like the title but still I think this tracklist is fake.

This was in the Q&A section on coldplay.com;

debs: 'The album title I was told, isn't the one that's been 'leaked', I don't recognize all those song titles either, so we'll have to wait and see.'

Gotta love debs right?

i remember this happened on the offical message board prior to the last album's release. It was a few months before the album was confirmed and everyone kinda fell for it, me included! Guess it's the desperation! Could be the same thing again I guess, although I do like some of the track names, Fury and Blasphemy sound pretty hard

wtf :stunned:

Are you stunned by what I just said, by the names on the alledged tracklist or simply the idea that somebody leaked it? Or possibly something completely different? You're making me curious...

I'm stunned by the title :/

That sounds much better, and much more likely as it is a confirmed track on the album. My only question is where is this coming from, if we hear it here first then you are the first person to post it which means you didnt find it somewhere else :o It would be strange to have the first single and the album title the same, but I like it better than Zero Theory. It just constantly reminds me of Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory.