July 23, 200917 yr And I'm sure you've never enjoyed looking at a girl in a bikini. :rolleyes: Actually, this is seems to be a valid point. I still don't like these "brainless cunts with muscles," though (I'm quoting that because it is very fitting).
July 23, 200917 yr And I'm sure you've never enjoyed looking at a girl in a bikini. :rolleyes: I haven't
July 24, 200917 yr No idea if the thread has any rules so my apologies if I break them :D Juan Martín Hernández, rugby player, plays for Stade Français and for Pumas (Argentina)
July 25, 200917 yr Watching The Believer has put me in a Ryan Gosling mood. It's a great nose, Ryan Gosling's...
July 25, 200917 yr Fucking hell! He looks exactly like Aleja on here You racist! You probably think all Chinese people look exactly alike, too. :D I'm just kidding. But they do look related.
July 25, 200917 yr Well sorry for having a pulse, geez. :rolleyes: Really? Because you seem to be devoid of life and personality to me.
July 25, 200917 yr Whoa! Nathan has female competition! :D Except Nathan is more witty, funny, and intelligent.
July 25, 200917 yr Except Nathan is more witty, funny, and intelligent. ...says the person that says, "more witty" Nice try.
July 25, 200917 yr He's not a typical "sexy fit man" but I still think he's hot. Rich Lowry Sure, he's a neo-conservative fascist pig. But he's so geeky-cute I can't help but enjoy his political commentary on Fox News. And "more witty" is entirely acceptable grammar.
July 25, 200917 yr I kind of get you. I hate arrogance but sometimes in some men, their arrogance is somewhat attractive. I don't know, it's getting late. And I also have a thing for silver foxes.
July 25, 200917 yr OMG!!!! hahahaha. annie, no kidding, just about a few weeks ago i was tempted to post some anderson cooper pics, but i was afraid everyone else would think i was completely nuts. :laugh3: oh, and you can never go wrong with some obert pic spam, julia! :heart:
July 25, 200917 yr if i boil it all down there is no one out there who beats johnny depp. attitude, demeanor, independence, choices in his career, and sexiness of course. and he is smart enough. and likes to drink wine. and he loves his family. and he's 46. you don't see it, do you?
Create an account or sign in to comment