🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Cricket, anyone?

If you do watch cricket' date=' who are your favorite players?[/quote']

I watch the cricket too. Do you watch the test matches, the one-day matces, or both?

Being Australian, I like the whole the aussie team, but in particular Adam Gilchrist, Brett Lee, and the Waugh twins (even though they've retired)

From other nations I like Cairns, Fleming, Vettori, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Kallis, and Vaughan

I love watching Pakistan and India in one day matches. I watched the best one day match of my life between these two earlier on last year...

In think it was in the first one after the break they had from playing. What was really nice is that it was played in a very good sprit. Considering the rivalries the two nations have it was good to see.

My favourite bowler accept my apologies in advance is Somil Anwar the fast bowler who plays for Pakistan, he is a bit of a show boater thought I guess a player like that would have to be like that.

My 2 favourite batman's are Graham Thorpe, and as he has always been consistantant over the years. I also like Nathan Astles style of play and whatched one the best innins ever when England played agaisnt them in New Zealand a few years ago.

I can't wait until England Play aussies next year, I do reckon we have are best chance for years to win the ashes back.