✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Warning Sign - the most beautiful song on AROBTTH

Albie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this is a great song, was listening to it last night with my g/f...

She really likes it too, but I was shocked when she said...

SO WHO SINGS THIS SONG? :stunned:

The ending is the best bit...

you're a member of Coldplaying and not even know who sings this song

wow :stunned:

(jimjam, I'm sorry to hear that of your mum... I know I don't know you, or knew her, but you have my sympathy...)

I love this song... it's so true... When he says, "... you came back to haunt me and I realized... that you were an island and I passed you by, when you were an island to discover..." That is so true to life... he sums up just about half of what the human race does in that sentance...

The first time ever I heard this song, my heart skipped a bit. And me and my lil sis were like, 'awwwwwwww, this song is soooooooo sweet!!!' Its beautiful, really, but I havent heard it in ages.

You lot made me listen to this song again, and I must say, it still makes me go 'awww' and weak in the knees....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't even begin to describe my emotions when I first heard this song. Warning Sign alone is the reason I won't download the songs from X&Y because I want to hear them for the first time once I buy the album, just so I can replicate that type of experience. Simply amazing, it was.

warning sign is kinda a hidden gem on the album... they rarely played it live and it kinda was ignored by a lot of people... but there are points of it that are just ridiculously beautiful... when the strings kick in and chris sings "and the truth is... i miss you" the lyrics are so simple and straightforward that it captures that feeling perfectly... on a side note... i found that pretty much everyone who likes warning sign likes amsterdam

I love it. I'm glad it wasn't a single though, as it was sort of the ^hidden gem^ on AROBTTH. It would have been nice to have a video and hear it on the radio and such, but I'm worried it would have sort of ruined the song for fans. If i had to replace a single with Warning Sign though, I think I'd do GPASUYF. :huh: