✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Leaked Album?

owenrees_73

I would/or could never listen to the album before the street date... thats just wrong.. I dont care if there were mp3s everywhere.. I just couldnt do it. If I like an artist that much.. I wont/cant d/l a song like that. And if I do.. and turned out i liked it.. I'd run out and buy he cd. ;)

you see how words can change instantly :lol: :rolleyes:

I said ALBUM!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: not singles or bsides... AND I have since then deleted it.. so I'm not listening to it anymore!!! :P AND I have openly admitted to d/l mp3s so... you've got nothing.... :P

you really wanna start an arguement today, don't you

just for the record......I have sh*t that nobody has yet

you better recognize :smug:

Promo mixes of the album are already out there, its more than likely that Albie does have the album, (maybe not in a finished state)

1st singles from albums are generally pressed after the album, the album is usually allways pressed first.

The record company clearly does not want a leak thats why they flooded peer to peer with fakes in January. According to my sources the album has already been pressed, despite what chris said when he was interviewed by radio 1 on the 2nd of March.

if it leaked, i would have it, ive looked in my normal places and asked my normal sources but it aint hasnt been leaked, and if it does get leaked im not going to download it, just gonna wait and buy it the day its out!