✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Leaked Album?

owenrees_73

One guy on the official board is claiming to have the album, and there are posts by about 10 different users saying they received it from him and they are listening to it. They say it is groovier than the last one. I personally think its all fake because they never mention song or album titles. Plus I dont think anyone would get there hands on aleaked copy. Check it out for yourself though.

The guy who posted that was Autobahn66. Trust me' date=' he is not a very reliable source. He was just trying to be funny.[/quote']

hahaha! Jaime!! he's a trip!! *boogies over the the official board*

Haha yes he is quite funny! Still, no reliable source...

I would/or could never listen to the album before the street date... thats just wrong.. I dont care if there were mp3s everywhere.. I just couldnt do it. If I like an artist that much.. I wont/cant d/l a song like that. And if I do.. and turned out i liked it.. I'd run out and buy he cd. ;)

Weell for me its getting tempting....I hate waiting and tht email from in my place said it isn't gona be released until June...and that could be early june, mid june, or late june. I bet it'll be late june...rawr, stupid emi. lol

I listened to the new U2 album when it leaked. It was actually a great experience. One hour after it leaked, it was flying all over the world. It was great talking to people on msn as the leak was happening. Exchanging songs and discussing them while we received them.

come on people do you really think there is a leaked copy, we dont even know they are completed the album yet. We would have heard more about this. I mean a month or two back we heard all over the news about a leak scare and it turned out to be nothing. Those same people would be all over this, I dont beleive there is a leak.

I would/or could never listen to the album before the street date... thats just wrong.. I dont care if there were mp3s everywhere.. I just couldnt do it. If I like an artist that much.. I wont/cant d/l a song like that. And if I do.. and turned out i liked it.. I'd run out and buy he cd. ;)

you see how words can change instantly :lol: :rolleyes:

you see how words can change instantly :lol: :rolleyes:

I said ALBUM!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: not singles or bsides... AND I have since then deleted it.. so I'm not listening to it anymore!!! :P AND I have openly admitted to d/l mp3s so... you've got nothing.... :P