✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

dEUS

fifi

I don't think there's a dEUS thread here but I love them so now there's one! :lol: :rolleyes:

Anyone else a fan?

I haven't listened to them in ages and I'm just listening to suds & soda from worst case scenario and I forgot how good they were :rolleyes: :P

hmm, i have only really heard 1 song by this band, i think it was called Little Arithmetics, i really loved it at the time, but i didn't didn't hear anything else by them, i was fairly young at the time, and without internet..so i didn't follow them up. Do you recommend an album??

• 1 year later...

Don't know if this is the right dEUS thread or not.....but I downloaded their new album some weeks ago and didn't really listen to it....

Now that I'm sitting here and doing some homework I have time to listen to it more carefully....

anmd I have to say that it rocks.....yay and they are not from Britain...ehhe

of course they're great , they're belgian :P

actually i think that they are the most underestimated group here in belgian , honestly i didn't know that so many people liked them

yesterday the frontman of deus organised a free concert in 4 belgian cities for more tolerance

[ATTACH]19580[/ATTACH]

it was a great succes so hooray for deus :D

Oh a thread about dEUS! :nice:

I really like a few songs of them when I saw one of their concerts once on TV. They're also nominated for Best Dutch and Belgian Act (together with Anouk and Kane). It will be a difficult choice. ;)

Hmm... dEUS should definately win that... and that's Dutch and Belgian act btw :P

I was at pinkpop this spring (dutch festival) and they played there.. it was the best performance of the entire festival! We had to wait for 2 hours but at least we were all the way at the front.. best night of the festival :D

I'm in love with Roses atm.. :heart:

• 2 months later...
of course they're great , they're belgian :P

actually i think that they are the most underestimated group here in belgian , honestly i didn't know that so many people liked them

yesterday the frontman of deus organised a free concert in 4 belgian cities for more tolerance

[ATTACH]19580[/ATTACH]

it was a great succes so hooray for deus :D

Yeah, this sure was one hell of a day. I saw some concerts in Ghent, but dEUS performed in Antwerp .. Sad. But dEUS is really amazing when they perform live. I saw them at Werchter, no doubt the best belgian band and probably one of the best european I'd say.