✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Exclusive Insider News! NEW ALBUM, NEW SONGS!

owenrees_73

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody I have Square One too :wink3:

do you really because i would find it really sad if the entire album has leaked, or at least more than talk. Also, I hope the 2nd single Will is referring to is "What If". It is also interesting that the 1st single hasnt been chosen when debs told us that chris was in new york mixing the first single?

(Only Chris has gone to NYC as there's only 1 track left to mix and if I get my way, it's sneaking on to the album, not a bside!).

actually single was never mentioned, so it could be a b-side for ANY single. sorry. but if it has leaked you think they would but it with the first single if its not a single itself or on the album?

heres what i wrote on the official message board on friday after the gig

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:07 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow is all i can say about today!! sorry about the descripton.... its all been a blur!

we all met up at the tubestation after being told by debs about the gig. we then all together got the tube to ........ were we walked to the secret location. which was basically a big office space. once we got there we had to wait in the onsite cafe for a bit until we were taken in. then they played:

square one. which is very synth heavy (but still in a coldplay way) and proberbly the most impressive new song. it has jonny playing some faded in echo notes on the guitar

in my place. same arrangement as it was played on the last tour.

white shadows: the song (i think) has chris on electric, although his guitar wasn't working properly!

the scientist: chris forgot the words at the start of it! but it still sounds amazing! i don't want to spoil the new arrangments for people but it does definatly sound different at the end thats all i'll say!

speed of sound: can't really remember it that well unfortunaly! like i said a blur!!!!

sparks: it was soooo good to hear this again, i had a feeling they were going to play it when i saw the guitar techs with an acoustic guitar with a capo on the 6th fret and me being the guitarist i am recognised that from sparks!

a message: right this (if it is the song i'm thinking of) has chris on acoustic guitar had is my second favorite of the songs i heard

clocks: the same as when they played it last!

what if: i can't really remember much of this song at all!!!!

but all in all the new songs that i heard were amazing! afterwards chris and jonny after a while came and spoke to us (i don't really remember much of that!) guy had to head home early but we still spoke to him and stuff. then will and jonny came up and signed some stuff for us (i'll post the picture when my camera is working!!!!) and we grabbed what we could (setlists, plectrums, drum sticks!) then we went over to chris and got the last of the stuff signed and spoke to him for a bit more before we he had to go to fly to new york to mix the b-sides for the single. then almost all of us headed off for a quick drink before heading home!

i just want to say thank you to debs for everything. it was amazing

coldplaysigned002.jpg