✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The pledge I am making and I think others should join.

bart

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People like you might as well go into a cd store and rob the CD for all its worth' date=' why ruin it for yourself !![/quote']pfff.. it's music for fucks sake. don't blame people for downloading the tracks now already.. those are the same people that will buy the album as soon as they can.

People like you might as well go into a cd store and rob the CD for all its worth' date=' why ruin it for yourself !![/quote']pfff.. it's music for fucks sake. don't blame people for downloading the tracks now already.. those are the same people that will buy the album as soon as they can.

its still wrong if u have not paid for it... or got it though legal channels... !!

I haven't listened to LEAKED songs, they were played on the radio. That's not leaking in my opinion. And i will go to Coldplay.com in half an hour to hear the new album. Why not? They've made it available themselves so they want you to hear it.

And i will go to Coldplay.com in half an hour to hear the new album. Why not? They've made it available themselves so they want you to hear it.

no you wont! its 11:00 PM not am. i made the same mistake :cry:

I dunno, i would love to have the discipline to wait, but i didn't listen to the belgian broadcast last night, just to save myself for the album, but i caved in this morning, if there were a leak, as much as i don't want to download it, i'm sure i would. :huh:

What's the difference between buying it first (and then making copies eg on iPod) or d'loading it first (and then going out to buy the album - probably on the first day of release - as most of us mean to do anyway)?

The second is illegal, the first is not

Sorry.. but I'll have to correct you. Downloading tracks is not illegal (not in The Netherlands at least). Sharing tracks is.

Yeah, downloading tracks is not illegal everywhere. It certainly isn't here in Canada, and from what I know, putting mp3's onto your Kazaa folder isn't considered sharing by the courts, so it isn't an issue.

I won't listen to the full leaked tracks,I've already listened to the little clips.

I won't listen though because I wanna save the pleasure of listening to the whole album at full blast in CD quality when I buy it,not because I think it's wrong or anything,We're Coldplay fans here so we sure as hell are getting the album the first week it comes out so we're not hurting them really.

Sorry.. but I'll have to correct you. Downloading tracks is not illegal (not in The Netherlands at least). Sharing tracks is.

Yeah, downloading tracks is not illegal everywhere. It certainly isn't here in Canada, and from what I know, putting mp3's onto your Kazaa folder isn't considered sharing by the courts, so it isn't an issue.

Matt Good's management seems to think it was. Long story... :sneaky:

Matt Good's management seems to think it was. Long story... :sneaky:

The record companies keep saying "From our point of view and stance, we believe that downloading is illegal blahblahblahblah" and all I want to do is yell to them that it doesn't matter what THEY think, it matters what the COURT and what the GOVERNMENT thinks that's the issue here!!! I could say that from my point of view, Earth's ruled by a fluffy bunny living on Haiti, but it doesn't matter because if I tried to proclaim the glory of the Bunny by overthrowing the government, they'd sick the police on my ass.

...well, it looks like i have to join this pledge, not by choice though :rolleyes: ha ha...my computer won't let me use rapidshare

...i'll at least be able to stream it, so that will keep me sane for a week.