✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The pledge I am making and I think others should join.

bart

To those true fans who have heard some or the songs on the new Album already. Shame on you :whip:

However I am making a pledge unless played on the legal Radio or on the TV. I will refuse to listen to any new Coldplay stuff until I am buy the Album when relaised. I belive we owe it to the Coldplay band and Managment not to have the leaked songs enteirainted.

Who else is going to make the pledge ???

Pricacy is wrong... you might as well go into a CD store and nick it, as if it least if you do that the artist is going to be paid the shop it self.

Please dont spoil what could be the greatest album ever to date, wait until it comes.

Another way of looking at it would you tell a friend if you had a suprasie or someone else for them...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll crack under the pressure Daryl.. just like the bling.. :lol: besides.. the one song that was 'leaked' isnt even on the album... so its not as bad.. (in my eyes) AND it isnt even mixed.. so its totally null and void.. and Debs already forgave me.. :P

Guest LiquidSky
I'm with Daryl for now....but if some new material is right in front of me' date=' i wouldn't be against hearing it.[/quote']

Same here... :stunned: and if I do I'll keep it to myself so others don't get tempted...haha :lol:

PS: In case you are wondering...the answer is NO :P

:)

To those true fans who have heard some or the songs on the new Album already. Shame on you :whip:

However I am making a pledge unless played on the legal Radio or on the TV. I will refuse to listen to any new Coldplay stuff until I am buy the Album when relaised. I belive we owe it to the Coldplay band and Managment not to have the leaked songs enteirainted.

Who else is going to make the pledge ???

Pricacy is wrong... you might as well go into a CD store and nick it, as if it least if you do that the artist is going to be paid the shop it self.

Please dont spoil what could be the greatest album ever to date, wait until it comes.

Another way of looking at it would you tell a friend if you had a suprasie or someone else for them...

What's pricacy?

I'm totally in for this. If you dont hear all the songs before the album comes out it is better. The experience is better when you first hear the album and I want it to be as best as possible. Now that I think about it I am kind of glad Talk is not on the album. Its a great song but its better that its a b-side. Right now I havent heard anything from the new album and I am going to keep it like that until a song hits the radio and until the album comes out. I promise that!

:o

i've listened to Talk and i have no regrets.

and, also, this song will not be in the new album and , also (part II), i've been wating 2 years to listen to something new. so...... im out. :P

you have waited this long so what would a few more weeks matter ?

thats how I see it !!