✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The pledge I am making and I think others should join.

bart

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

i've listened to Talk and i have no regrets.

and, also, this song will not be in the new album and , also (part II), i've been wating 2 years to listen to something new. so...... im out. :P

you have waited this long so what would a few more weeks matter ?

thats how I see it !!

i just waited two years cuz there was no way. there wasnt any new song...

at the moment one song was "released", i wanted to listen to and, as this song was so near me, i asked for a download. and i really dont mind. there are fans who had Talk, there are other who dont. and no one is better, or more fan, than the other.

so. it makes difference to me if there is a new song.

:o

i've listened to Talk and i have no regrets.

and, also, this song will not be in the new album and , also (part II), i've been wating 2 years to listen to something new. so...... im out. :P

you have waited this long so what would a few more weeks matter ?

thats how I see it !!

i just waited two years cuz there was no way. there wasnt any new song...

at the moment one song was "released", i wanted to listen to and, as this song was so near me, i asked for a download. and i really dont mind. there are fans who had Talk, there are other who dont. and no one is better, or more fan, than the other.

so. it makes difference to me if there is a new song.

I do agree with what you're saying basically. Especially since it is a song that to our knowledge won't be on the album...I'm still going to try to abide by my pledge (meaning not actively searching for new songs...but if one is presented on the board -- I might not be able to say no.) I've downloaded plenty of CDs and still bought the albums. There's something about having the actual CD that will never beat a burned copy/an iTunes copy etc...

yes i used to work at one hehehe we would get samples and they couln't be plyed the the store, so i just took um home..and other stuff. i for a type from the group musical youth...you remember them pay the dutchy...hahaha and other stuff. we had imports there ect. it was a fun job. and yes i listened to talk. i am still buying the album. i don't feel bad that i listened to it. hell people like record stores radio stations get stuff before we do, so i don't feel bad. i am a fan regardless.

Further on to my thread and post about the pledge.

I did say that I consider paricicy as theft, and going into a record shop and stealing a CD is better.

I did not mean by this that if you cant get a hold of something by a paticular artisrt or group i.e a live performance and you can only get it via a download/ bootleg so be it..

If these concerts were avaible to the general public via a legal download or from the artists directly. I do belive along with myself certain section of the fan base would be more than happy to pay for this. !!

Further on to my thread and post about the pledge.

I did say that I consider paricicy as theft, and going into a record shop and stealing a CD is better.

I did not mean by this that if you cant get a hold of something by a paticular artisrt or group i.e a live performance and you can only get it via a download/ bootleg so be it..

If these concerts were avaible to the general public via a legal download or from the artists directly. I do belive along with myself certain section of the fan base would be more than happy to pay for this. !!

Joy Division's legacy wouldn't be as impressive without all those unauthorized concert bootlegs. I feel sorry for the bloke who waited 20 years to hear their first live disc, Les Baines Douches or whatever its called.

I'm all for bootlegs, leaks, mash-ups, remixes...

you'll crack under the pressure Daryl.. just like the bling.. :lol: besides.. the one song that was 'leaked' isnt even on the album... so its not as bad.. (in my eyes) AND it isnt even mixed.. so its totally null and void.. and Debs already forgave me.. :P

Would Debs absolve me if I were to download said track? :wink3: I've resisted thus far, and shall continue if necessary. :smug:

• 2 months later...

I still havent listened/downloaded their album :) I feel its more exciting not knowing what it sounds like and then buying the CD..its like a present, you just dno what surprises you'll get!

Ill be listening to radio 1 tonight though!