✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am sorry to share this but.......

bart

Subletting in the UK is illegal unless you have written consent from the landlord. From what you have said above there are at least 3 instances of illegality by your 'friend'. I'd tell the police if I were you otherwise you are concealing criminal evidence, which you are aware is an offence in itself.

Subletting in the UK is illegal unless you have written consent from the landlord. From what you have said above there are at least 3 instances of illegality by your 'friend'. I'd tell the police if I were you otherwise you are concealing criminal evidence' date=' which you are aware is an offence in itself.[/quote']

Yep I'd agree with that or at the very least get some free legal advice. Maybe try Citizens Advice Bureau??

Subletting in the UK is illegal unless you have written consent from the landlord. From what you have said above there are at least 3 instances of illegality by your 'friend'. I'd tell the police if I were you otherwise you are concealing criminal evidence' date=' which you are aware is an offence in itself.[/quote']

hmm cheers Ian lets hope she has not been doing what can be seen as the low of the low