✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Megazord Members Only

Albie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scuse me... *pushes in*...

Hello Albie! :) Is the Megazord team still welcoming any more nu members? I wanna join! Pretty please with cherry on top!! :P

I've just read this..........

*adds Pai to Megazord* :)

Hey albie' date=' can i joing megazord club? if its about hunt hackers and spammer to keep safer the net i'm interested in. :) can i join? :shy:[/quote']

Ari NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! he's the enemy!! :cry:

Dont listen to her ari............. dont listen she is trying to brain wash u

:sneaky:

Albie, explain exactly how you guys are going to prevent hacking and spamming on Coldplaying.com.

If you're angry about random threads made by Kyle or other people, well Randomness is what this forum is for. As long as its not directly repetitive, its fine.

Randomness is what makes this forum better, its not spam, if you dont like it then go somewhere else.

Albie, explain exactly how you guys are going to prevent hacking and spamming on Coldplaying.com.

If you're angry about random threads made by Kyle or other people, well Randomness is what this forum is for. As long as its not directly repetitive, its fine.

Randomness is what makes this forum better, its not spam, if you dont like it then go somewhere else.

the heck with it. MEGAZORD RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ari baby my mom`s fine i was biting my nails just for the sake of biting them :wink3: