✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Megazord Members Only

Albie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of you people, telling me to calm down,

do you ever think that people start first with me ?

everytime I get on this board..........Kyle or somebody has to be taking the piss out of me

FUCK YOU KYLE, :angry:

woah there tiger!!! I am just trying to help you out.. no need to get all spazzed out on me mister!! I havent even done anything to you... I never said to 'calm down' I said to 'chill' :P you're only going to get yourself altered and angry.. then causing you to post horrible things.. then resulting in getting in trouble... is that what you want??

thanks Kesia! *keeps fingers crossed*

no probs. i`m sure you`ll find something. may the power be with you! MAEGAZORD! :D

DEAR ALBIE,

let me telL you this little life story of mine ok? when i was a lil kid, other lil kids especially jealous girls would always laugh at me and be rude to me. the reason they kept on and on doin this was becuz they knew it affected me on the inside cuz i let them know it by being upset and getting angry or even by cryin.

then like a lightning on a stormy night came down a solution from heavens above. i don`t know really how it happened but at the age of 13 something happened to me and i stopped taking life so seriously, stopped taking silly jokes about me to my heart and started laughing at myself with others. that`s what helped me and people i used to hate who used to laught at me became friends (not realy close ones tho) and started respectin me.

so basically if you stop giving a shit, people will stop giving you the oportunity to give a shit.

Its so funny how he blows up on me when I say the tinyest thing, I said "This is lame" and he just goes nuts and PMs me. A month ago me and him were friends, I treated him fine (And I was one of the first to) but I cant stand how he keeps going around in circles.

Hes calm one minute, Kyle says something, he explodes, someone convinces him to calm down, he does for 10 seconds and blows up again.

Fabulous Princess K !! the weather is making me feel good... :) making the most of it before it goes, as it starts going downhill tomorrow... :(

Are u having to work over the bank holidays...

Im in tomorrow then have 3 days off.. :D

I am sure it will rock... and burn the house down !! :D

thanks Kesia! *keeps fingers crossed*

no probs. i`m sure you`ll find something. may the power be with you! MAEGAZORD! :D

DEAR ALBIE,

let me telL you this little life story of mine ok? when i was a lil kid, other lil kids especially jealous girls would always laugh at me and be rude to me. the reason they kept on and on doin this was becuz they knew it affected me on the inside cuz i let them know it by being upset and getting angry or even by cryin.

then like a lightning on a stormy night came down a solution from heavens above. i don`t know really how it happened but at the age of 13 something happened to me and i stopped taking life so seriously, stopped taking silly jokes about me to my heart and started laughing at myself with others. that`s what helped me and people i used to hate who used to laught at me became friends (not realy close ones tho) and started respectin me.

so basically if you stop giving a shit, people will stop giving you the oportunity to give a shit.

okay :smug: