✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I have'nt download any of the new stuff!

nanda

Yeah! *feels proud*

It's hard, its hard! but I want to apend an entire day just listening to X&Y when it gets released, and looking at the booklet!

I want to download just a few songs so band! But I wont! =P

wee! go me!

Yeah! *feels proud*

It's hard, its hard! but I want to apend an entire day just listening to X&Y when it gets released, and looking at the booklet!

I want to download just a few songs so band! But I wont! =P

wee! go me!

I commend you... you have lots of will power.. a lot more than most people.... ;) myself included.. :embarrased:

i dunno, i really don't think people who haven't d/led are that much better of a fan then someone who has. i mean, i agree with the logic that you should wait until the album comes out...but i think fans have the right get a taste. we've all certainly waited long enough for new material from coldplay.

not to say nanda was saying what a good fan she is just because she's held off on d/ling, just figured i'd throw that in here.

anyway, good job nanda.

I'd like to have alot of this leaked stuff. It may be worth something someday when everything Coldplay is rare ya know ;) I myself think it is cool to have a leaked copy of Talk, because if Talk is changed around, we'd have the original one. Although I do beleive that the leaked copy will be floating araound after X&Y's release, and it'll confuse people for when they download Talk. lol.

=D

I just wanna buy the cd, and spend the whole listening to it, and reading the booklet..

dont think ill be able to, though, it's my boyfriend's 18th birthday =P

ill just do it the next day

anywho, what do u mean the "leaked" version? i thought it was the same stuff that was coming up on the album :huh:

i've heard the new songs and im sure ill buy the new album, which will be berry expensive here in brazil (as always), and i also think the songs in studio sound different from those i heard alive. so... .....

can you believe I have just 2 songs!?!?!?!?... :confused:

I have been so busy...but if someone here can direct me to Square one...and the others songs links...I will apreciate it a lot!...

thanks!

:)