✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you weren't where you are now, where would you rather be?

busybeeburns

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to be in Australia too, becuase there is hot guys.. Basically anywhere where there is hot guys. LoL. It's way to boring up here in my itty bitty state of New Hampshire in my itty bitty town where everybody knows everybody and their business... HeHeHe. There's no hot guys either!

P.S. I took a nap and the hangover went away! Then i went to school and sang in a concert and embarrassed myself to death...

i would like to be home right with my mami and papi and my bed and my home cooked meals, homesickness can really kill you :sad: Oh Well, speeking about Houston, thats a huge ass city, i went there last year for a couple days and i went to this mall called the Galleria, great mall.

i would like to be home right with my mami and papi and my bed and my home cooked meals, homesickness can really kill you :sad: Oh Well, speeking about Houston, thats a huge ass city, i went there last year for a couple days and i went to this mall called the Galleria, great mall.

i would like to be home right with my mami and papi and my bed and my home cooked meals' date=' homesickness can really kill you :sad: Oh Well, speeking about Houston, thats a huge ass city, i went there last year for a couple days and i went to this mall called the Galleria, great mall.[/quote']i go t school near the galleria :D

hahahaha......but there's this one place in mexico that i went to a couple of years ago and they're salsa was DELICIOUS!!! I almost ate the whole bowl!! :D

mmmm salsa im hungry again!

my mom makes the mola enchaladas, carnagestha but wont make salsa! *bangs against table* hee, hee infact i woke my mom up!!