April 7, 200521 yr *Jumps on the bandwagon yaaay* OK, we're called the "Sara Please Leave Megazord its Stupid and Immoral" group. And uh. We're only kinda looking for one member :confused: Sorry. :cry: Sara? :sneaky:
April 7, 200521 yr Author Talk to me then! I wanna discover how useful, or maybe I dont... :confused:
April 7, 200521 yr you're legual i musta think about it :lips: or not you choose your loo or your group i choose green masraams :chinese:
April 7, 200521 yr Author Thinking what exactly mimi? I choose Loo. Or group. Nah I pick oysters :chinese: :stunned: This just isnt me :/ :cry:
April 7, 200521 yr it's not you :stunned: woot woot bikers life not for you you're part of la mafia boarfie or sunset boardie with virginia and kathleen :lips: you're casey :smartass:
April 7, 200521 yr Oh well. I'll keep trying lalal :smartass: it's le best to do or la mafia will get you :snobby: la vie çà pue :ears:
April 7, 200521 yr Author Quit advertising your group in my groups thread :angry: ^This is SPAM :lol: :lol: :lol:
April 7, 200521 yr Can the group be called the beautiful weirdos...lol just watched not another teen moviah
April 7, 200521 yr dude I want a group....the american bitches...yes? No, b/c i won't be able to be a member. i'm not american.
April 7, 200521 yr *Jumps on the bandwagon yaaay* OK, we're called the "Sara Please Leave Megazord its Stupid and Immoral" group. And uh. We're only kinda looking for one member :confused: Sorry. :cry: Sara? :sneaky: copy cat :rolleyes: Sara stays with us :smug:
April 7, 200521 yr Who's Sara?? What's up with all the group stuff in this forum? and why nobody has explained me about it?
April 7, 200521 yr there should be ah lets abolish all groups group :idea2: you know this is how wars start.
April 7, 200521 yr Author can i joiniey da groupiey :embarrased: Awww how can I say no to that face? You're in mander! Even though it doesnt make any sense, your in ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment