✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TORONTO - MAY11th - KOOL HAUS

sweet marianne

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, if you hear anything further, please let me know.

They are also at edge on the 8th, where they are performing live.

hey! I checked out the website yesterday. what time are they going to edge because I'm going to MOD. > might have to cancel my MOD wristbands if they're going to edge around 5:30ish...

YOu got wristbands? When did you get them?

hey! I called into muchmusic the previous night and got two wristbands and was lucky because there were a lot of cancelations. If I don't end up going I'll probably give it to someone I know...

christine.

damn' date=' you need to be 16 to go on MOD right? :([/quote']

Yeah...are you not 16 yet? :( If you're not and you have wristbands, I'd love to take them off your hand.................. (figuratively and literally I guess). I'll even take you to the Crepe place opposite of MuchMusic and buy you dessert or something....

Damn me for not calling early enough! I called just now and they were like MuchOnDemand is full from now until May 10th, including dates of May 9th when the Coldplay interview is and I was like !!!!!!!MASD!@#*&(*ER. Yeah. *tear*

awww... Hay! I love the crepe place! *sounds tempting* Timeo, call maybe today again or tomorrow because there might be cancelations. that's how I got mine.... if the lady who listens to your message get mad for you asking for coldplay wristbands....*shrugs* It won't hurt to try :)

awww... Hay! I love the crepe place! *sounds tempting* Timeo' date=' call maybe today again or tomorrow because there might be cancelations. that's how I got mine.... if the lady who listens to your message get mad for you asking for coldplay wristbands....*shrugs* It won't hurt to try :)[/quote']

I called again leaving a message this time, and hopefully somebody will get back to us and be like "Your wish is my command!" and I'll be like SWEET. Sigh. I hear about these things so late.... :(