✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TORONTO - MAY11th - KOOL HAUS

sweet marianne

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was more annoyed with the fact that the ppl at the front of the line were only there to get NOFX tickets.... and they had to be paying by Interac or Visa. They took up a good 3 mins. The 3rd person in line got Coldplay tix, and everyone else didn't get any.

I don't know why TM didn't make one Coldplay line and one non-Coldplay line. I was more peeved about that more than anything else. They need to set their priorities straight....

Here is what one ebay-er wrote to me, regarding how much she is looking for:

Hi Justine, thanks for your inquiry! these tickets are going to go for as much as someone is willing to pay, and unfortunately the end price is going to be ridiculous for some people. i can't even believe it myself to be honest with you! make me an offer with the maximum you would be willing to spend and i will consider it. the longer they are on ebay, the more expensive they will get. thanks again, ms

Does anyone know what happened? Did the show sell out at 10am?

Yes, shortly after. It seemed like seconds that it sold out in. We had no chance of getting tickets. I was on right at 10 am, before 10 am, I kept trying until I forced myself to pull away from the computer.

i doubt they would add a second "buzz show" isn't the whole point to test out the material and stuff. i mean they aren't trying to please every fan. plus they will come back and do a bigger show whenever they do the NA tour. which is why a second buzz gig show doesn't seem likely to me.

says there's a chance to win a pair if you check the news on this site

I entered, thanks for telling us.

Make sure you also listen to Edge 102.1 from 17:00-17:30 next week on the weekdays. There's some promotion where they're giving away free tickets, you have to answer a Coldplay Toronto related question. Mix 99.9 is also doing promotions of some sort which I'm unclear of. I e-mailed them, but no response yet...(well it is 02:29 AM...). Anyways good luck Coldplayers!

ahhh just like everyone else i was out of luck with getting tickets from ticketmaster at 10am yesterday.

i stalked ebay for quite sometime until i found a price i was willing to split with a friend. it's radonkulous, but as i sit here listening to 'speed of sound' it's utterly worth it.