✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TORONTO - MAY11th - KOOL HAUS

sweet marianne

Well there are ones for high 300's, but still...that is retarded when they were $30 tickets. I see these ebay tickets and it makes me sick. These tickets could have gone to real fans for normal prices. Who are these people that they have the right to tell us fans how much to pay for tickets.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so sad! very sad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was right there at 10:00 clciking and i did it so dam fast.. and i still missed out on the tickets.. I was not suprosed this would happen but i never thought i wouldnt get any.. pleaese if anyone knows where i can find two tickets for a somewhat reasonalble price

email me at [email protected]

someone i really care about is beyond let down right now.. and its pissing me off

I GOT TICKETS TO!! :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o

yeah...wow. i love my brother so fucking much. and my dad. my dad waiting in line, and my brother waiting on the computer.

my brother got them. stopped by my class, gave me the knowing thumbs up sign through the window and i practically screamed

:D

i dont even wanna think about this anymore im so mad.. my whole day is freaking ruined... my best friend.. is dissapointed.. and... ya im just sick to my dam stomache.. I dont have 400 bucks just to throw away... not even for awsome band like this.. brb going to punch the wall

I GOT TICKETS TO!! :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o

yeah...wow. i love my brother so fucking much. and my dad. my dad waiting in line, and my brother waiting on the computer.

my brother got them. stopped by my class, gave me the knowing thumbs up sign through the window and i practically screamed

:D

I am so happy for you. Finally someone who I recognize on here that got tickets.

eBay listing quote: "NOTE: Face value of these tickets is $83.00 (41.50 each).  Any bids over $83.00 will be towards a Best Buy gift card, with a Mystery amount of credit on it, to accompany the tickets.  Good luck!"

BOLLOCKS!!! It's not like these people are "I have an extra ticket I need to get rid of". Pisses me off! And all that "Ontario residents" dislaimer? WRONG!

"eBay.ca ticket policies are based on the LOCATION OF THE EVENT, and apply regardless of where the buyers and sellers reside."

Grr! So thus far I've reported:

27!!!

:sneaky:

(What a way for me to return to coldplaying. :p