✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TORONTO - MAY11th - KOOL HAUS

sweet marianne

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no im dead serious......i know its hard to beleive me but have i ever lied before? anyway you can trust me' date=' and I will be able to tell all in due time...but Camille you should be able to figure it out.[/quote']

hmmm did Debs hook you up because of the puzzle thing? the codes and stuff?? are you sworn to secrecy??? come on, you can tell us!! :lol:

no im dead serious......i know its hard to beleive me but have i ever lied before? anyway you can trust me' date=' and I will be able to tell all in due time...but Camille you should be able to figure it out.[/quote']

hmmm did Debs hook you up because of the puzzle thing? the codes and stuff?? are you sworn to secrecy??? come on, you can tell us!! :lol:

perhaps you are bang on, or slightly off.........

Hurray for people in toronto...wow that isn't that far away...Coldplay is going to be in the vicinity...too bad I can't go or they aren't coming over here yet

The same way that I can't go to Lollapalooza.

NOTE: 8.5 hours left for tickets on sale for the Toronto show.

I set my alarm clock for 9:20 and everything. First I have to call my friend at Western to wake her up to buy tickets...then I have to make sure that my other friend's not asleep...and then come 9:50, Bell Sympatico will be detecting this IP constantly refreshing a certain ticketmaster page....hehehehe.

Well, one in Toronto and one in Montreal, for sure. They'd be stupid not to. And I'm hoping for a concert in Ottawa, although the one big venue here (Corel Centre) has horrible acoustics unless you're in the front row.