✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TORONTO - MAY11th - KOOL HAUS

sweet marianne

Isn't doesn't give much notice for the show either, it's like two weeks!!

Do you think this show will be strictly promotional? playing only the new album?

I think it's more like the secret gigs.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! So excited. Hahaha, so I was out all day, and then I get online sometime around 8:30 PM after dinner and the first thing that happens is a friend of mine MSN's me and is like Coldplay's coming to Toronto!!!! And I'm like, stop fucking around with me, you liar haha, and she's like NO, LOOK and sends me the ticketmaster link and I'm COMPLETELY giggling like a little boy. Anyways, this has been like the best day, and May's going to be a fucking awesome month. Coldplay, Doves, Snow Patrol, Athlete, The Killers, Keane, Kasabian, it's more than I can take I think. Hahaha!

i hate to be a party pooper but i really don't think that everyone that is getting so excited and sure they are getting tickets will get their hands on them. i'm sure many will get tickets, and i hope that everyone that wants them gets them. but the venue is small, and i bet a significant amount are held for the record label/promotion/radio station giveaways. BUT WE SHALL STAY POSITIVE!