✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What If - what a beautiful and heartful song

Albie

....just wait for the album' date=' the live version did nothing for me. I also said the same about SOS, but when i heard the album version, (or radio version, whatever u want to call it) i was in awe[/quote']

I'm hoping the same will go for Square One, since I have the live version, and I'm not too impressed.

....just wait for the album' date=' the live version did nothing for me. I also said the same about SOS, but when i heard the album version, (or radio version, whatever u want to call it) i was in awe[/quote']

exactly how i felt, i just know by comparison that what if? is gonna be great.

This is the song I'm most excited for after reading everything that's been said about it. AHH like someone else said, i'm trying to refrain from downloading the live version...i want to wait until the cd..... but i don't think i have enough will power....

This is the song I'm most excited for after reading everything that's been said about it. AHH like someone else said' date=' i'm trying to refrain from downloading the live version...i want to wait until the cd..... but i don't think i have enough will power....[/quote']

hold on just a little bit more ;)

i downloaded all of the new songs, but part of me feels like i ruined the experience of gettin' the whole new album and listen to it for the first time :confused: :cry:

This is the song I'm most excited for after reading everything that's been said about it. AHH like someone else said, i'm trying to refrain from downloading the live version...i want to wait until the cd..... but i don't think i have enough will power....

ya i know raceld, just wait a little longer. the live version sucks and it'll definitely ruin your excitement somewhat.

Guest LiquidSky
:rolleyes: oh dear!! what are you going to do when you finally hear live for real.. cry there too?? or bleed?? :P

:lol:

I still haven't heard this song yet.. I already have the song but haven't heard it 'cause I am still waiting for the album release :D

:rolleyes: oh dear!! what are you going to do when you finally hear live for real.. cry there too?? or bleed?? :P

:lol:

I still haven't heard this song yet.. I already have the song but haven't heard it 'cause I am still waiting for the album release :D

way to go ;)