September 30, 200422 yr anyone? hehe these guys are my "im gonna whine and dance around" music. love them. also adam....lead singer/ damn sexy. :smug:
September 30, 200422 yr I went through a crazy phase of just liking emo music! I used to loveeeeeeeee cute without the e but yeah they're ok :)
October 1, 200422 yr I used to love them but...meh, not that much anymore. Sometimes I like listening to them but yeah.
May 3, 200521 yr She said "don't, don't let it go to your head Boys like you are a dime a dozen, Boys like you are a dime a dozen" She said "you're a touch overrated, you're a lush and I hate it but these grass stains on my knees they won't mean a thing" I heart their lyrics. Good stuff
May 3, 200521 yr If anyone could, I'd appreciate someone uploading some of there stuff considering im seeing them live at my green day gig, And i've never heard of them :stunned:
May 3, 200521 yr I could send you a song or two from their old cd, if you give me your email address.
May 4, 200521 yr I remember really loving cute without the e...haven't heard anything since :) hahaha cute without the e...i'm trying to convince my brother and his band to play that song at our school festival thing. but i like tbs.
May 8, 200521 yr I saw them in November' date=' they were quite good.[/quote'] Lucky you! I would kill to see them in concert.
May 8, 200521 yr my brother has seen them every time they have come to toronto except for the last one. he said he didn't want to see them again after he saw them about 6 times(?) not sure if it was 6...meh
May 12, 200521 yr A band I was in actually played a few shows with Fred Mascherino's old band, Breaking Pangaea (they were based in Philly). So it was really surreal when all of a sudden I started seeing him on MTV with Taking Back Sunday. :lol: No comment as far as their music is concerned. though. :blank:
June 20, 200521 yr Nope, Their lead singer is crazy, He didn't seem to sing just murmer down the mic and jump everywhere with the mic
Create an account or sign in to comment