May 4, 200521 yr Like a few people have said maybe they want privicy and they dont want people pming them all of the time so im saying no
May 4, 200521 yr Like a few people have said maybe they want privicy and they dont want people pming them all of the time so im saying no I see what u say kirk, but those people should be upfront and honest and just tell them.. ! to stop it, and if they dont complain to the admin ! yes it might casue offence or even upset, but at least they know where they stand !
May 4, 200521 yr I am just a little upset with some people on here who wont tell me if they have a problem with me !! :D and others they have a problem with too. I belive in staright talking you see, and say it as it is... :angry: even at times when questioned they still deny they may have a problem with me or others on here, !! spinless people !!
May 4, 200521 yr This is annoying now, im sure Daryl if people had a problem with you they would tell you and what if they are hidden whos says that they have a problem with you? Get over it ffs
May 4, 200521 yr why is this even an issue? you don't need to be logged in to read the forums! Exactly.
May 4, 200521 yr Am I the only one who feels these threads should be deleted? Theyre a waste of everyones time. :dozey:
May 4, 200521 yr ::Is a waste of time answering your posts too:: :snore: About the hidden option, I see it useless but if some people do use it there must be a reason for it, so it shouldn't be banned.
May 4, 200521 yr ::Is a waste of time answering your posts too:: :snore: That looked like an answer to me :rolleyes:
May 4, 200521 yr Because Miceal aka "little girl" is hidden (I don't know what is he scared of) I'm voting for the option banned, and so much better if he's included too! :idea2:
May 4, 200521 yr is this a joke? I dont see any reason to be banned just for use the hidden option..hmm waste of thead if u ask me
May 5, 200521 yr is this a joke? I dont see any reason to be banned just for use the hidden option..hmm waste of thead if u ask me Exactly.
Create an account or sign in to comment