✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Our Lady Peace

Jacob

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok..I never heard these guys before and i just got 4 MP3s by them from a friend but she didnt label them grrrrr :angry: :angry: :rolleyes: .....anyways i need names to 2 of them, one goes like :

"falling out of reach defying gravity, I know you're out there somewhere out there...falling back to me"

and the other goes:

"How many times have you been pushed around....how many times have your friends let you down........does anybody care.........just open up your heart....life is waiting for you"

I like the one i got called Clumsy & Thief is cool..in fact they're all not bad :cool:

Ok..I never heard these guys before and i just got 4 MP3s by them from a friend but she didnt label them grrrrr :angry: :angry: :rolleyes: .....anyways i need names to 2 of them, one goes like :

"falling out of reach defying gravity, I know you're out there somewhere out there...falling back to me"

and the other goes:

"How many times have you been pushed around....how many times have your friends let you down........does anybody care.........just open up your heart....life is waiting for you"

I like the one i got called Clumsy & Thief is cool..in fact they're all not bad :cool:

Somewhere Out There and Life.

how come he left? by the way does OLP actually have like 2 guitar players? cause both times when i saw them on Conan O'Brien' date=' they had 2 guitarists. and i think i remember seeing 5 guys in the spiritual machines booklet...hmmm, maybe not...[/quote']

There were only ever 4 guys in the group at a time. And the bass player Duncan Coutts also plays the guitar once in a while :)