✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many singles do you think X&Y will have ?

Albie

guys u are all missing one important thing....coldplay will have a surprise for us, we still haven't heard every song on the album...but i am sure that they are keepin one or 2 good songs till the album comes out and then they will be playin it live (maybe they are smart enough to keep their goods till the last second)...i mean we saw how they surprised us with the art work covers...y not surprise us again :cool: :idea2:

guys u are all missing one important thing....coldplay will have a surprise for us' date=' we still haven't heard every song on the album...but i am sure that they are keepin one or 2 good songs till the album comes out and then they will be playin it live (maybe they are smart enough to keep their goods till the last second)...i mean we saw how they surprised us with the art work covers...y not surprise us again :cool: :idea2:[/quote']

yeah i hope that too, all of the other songs seem to be amazing at least that's what i heard

The only songs Coldplay hasn't shown us yet are (correct me if I'm wrong) the title track, Twisted Logic, Swallowed In The Sea, and The Hardest Part. Twisted Logic, being the last listed track, and the apparent "heaviest", would most likely be to the album as A Whisper was to AROBTTH, so we can throw that out. We can also get rid of X&Y, the song, seeing as Coldplay have never selected a title track to be a single. This leaves us with Swallowed In The Sea and The Hardest Part. Of the two, I think that only the ladder has single potential, because this is the only song that has been acclaimed so far of these four songs. But most likely the singles chosen will be ones we've already heard.

yeah but we've heard enough about the album and obviously we would've heard by now if the "other songs" are single-potential. besides, i was just replying to the kid who said maybe coldplay will surprise us with a song we haven't heard before and make it a single. which isn't likely.

yeah but we've heard enough about the album and obviously we would've heard by now if the "other songs" are single-potential. besides, i was just replying to the kid who said maybe coldplay will surprise us with a song we haven't heard before and make it a single. which isn't likely.

that kid was me :lol: :lol:

and m8 hopin is not bad...even tho wt i said is unlikly to happen...but it is not impossible :idea2: ;)

• 2 weeks later...