✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

....Come Up to meet You, tell you I'm Sorry that I bumped this thread

sexxymichel

To my fellow Coldplaying Messeage Board members, I've come here tonight to apologize (is it spelt with 2 P's) for my rude, distasteful uncouthe behaviour demonstrated this week in all but one of my threads. I pray tonight that while you read this thead you'll be thoroughly convinced that i am terribly and truly sorry. The reason for my behaviour was that I have been deeply hurt in so many unfathomable ways that one can even manage to imagine. However, through all of your replies and comments I have indeed realised that even though I've been through all this shit there's no reason to react that way, and this is just another paramount reason why I have chosen to write this thread. I do hope that some time in the future, i may be able to reconcile my self to every one I have offended and the rest of the board.

Please Forgive Me.

Sexxymichel :cry:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what happen? :shock: took my advice and started using bigger and better words? LOL :lol: ;) i guess i can accept your apology(spelled with one p) You don't talk about Coldplay, or I havn't been around to see you do.

I think you have a lot more people to apologize to.

I forgive You sexxymichel. Everyone deserves a second chance in life. Besides that, you are very interesting, and i think u have a lot to offer this board. Hey! by the way, about that thread u posted about the war that was really inteeresting and i'll like 2 read more of what u have 2 say on. Peace man, and keep it positive.

well it is a racist thing to call them. like calling dark skinned people "niggers" or any other bad, racist name to people of other descent. I'm thinking he means it in a way that they are dark skinned and live around the sand (or so he thinks they all do) :-o . i got mad because he said it so "loudly" and where everyone could see it. i do apologize for putting those words in my replies, but just trying to get a point across :sad: oh and the way they said it was kind of with a slang kind of spelling

make sense. i often try to explain things and fail :shrug:

Re: ....Come Up to meet You, tell you I'm Sorry.....

To my fellow Coldplaying Messeage Board members' date=' I've come here tonight to apologize (is it spelt with 2 P's) for my rude, distasteful uncouthe behaviour demonstrated this week in all but one of my threads. [/quote']

i forgive you...

the end !