What was the last song you learned?

-JaK-

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ You will get better;)

The intro to Let It Be by The Beattles

are you learning all your songs from that guy on youtube? ... i really hope you aren't. his little trancriptions are always messed up in some way. he's not the best. he's cocky too... well for one, if you've ever noticed when he performs songs, he perfroms them with the CD track in the background.... and he always has headphones. not a performer as much as an imitator....

nevermind, let it be is done by a different guy. the one guy who doesn't have a tripod isn't really close, and the other guy with two keyboards is playing some wierd version witht he vocal melody in the right hand. and his piano doesn't sound like a piano.

• 2 weeks later...
are you learning all your songs from that guy on youtube? ... i really hope you aren't. his little trancriptions are always messed up in some way. he's not the best. he's cocky too... well for one, if you've ever noticed when he performs songs, he perfroms them with the CD track in the background.... and he always has headphones. not a performer as much as an imitator....

nevermind, let it be is done by a different guy. the one guy who doesn't have a tripod isn't really close, and the other guy with two keyboards is playing some wierd version witht he vocal melody in the right hand. and his piano doesn't sound like a piano.

Umm...Ryan plays a diffrent section called How To Play, but I only watched and learned Boston from Ryan. Let it be I learned from sheet music.

Amsterdam

Moonlight Sonata

Song Of Healing - The Legend Of Zelda MM

Zelda's Theme - The Legend Of Zelda OOT

piano:

boston - augustana

bless the broken road - rascal flatts

100 years - five for fighting

somewhere only we know - keane

I know, I know all the songs everyone is leanring/can play already haha. :cool:

all the songs I wanna play like from eskimo joe, evermore, gavin mikhail and so forth, there's no sheet music for awwww and piano is like their main thing too....

Amsterdam - Coldplay.. haha i learned that song from youtube.. but not all from beginning to last.. just a half

Heck yeah those YouTube videos are genius. But I've been playing Amsterdam by ear for so long now (slightly the wrong way) that it was hard for me to adjust to the real way that Ryan showed it. I'm having trouble with playing the intro, both hands seem like they're doing so much.

And I noticed the right guitar tuning for A Rush Of Blood To The Head when I was listening to it today, so it'll probably be my addiction now for the next few weeks. :dozey: