✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What was the last song you learned?

-JaK-

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would u PLEASE write me the piano tabs for What if? ive been looking for it but i never managed to kindda understand it. i would REALLY appreciate it if u do :)

Thx

Sorry dude, I learned it for guitar. I can't play piano :/

The chords aren't really hard (they may be if you've never played guitar). I find the hardest part is getting the strumming completely correct, especially because i've only just begun learning learning sheet music.

EDIT: Just re-read your post and the above applies to the song and playing in general too i guess. Learning to play songs is fairly straight forward, although to master soloing and being able to write your own stuff will take more time and effort (in my limited experience).

If you are going to take it fairly seriously i recommend you buy a book to learn from. However if you only want to play your favourite songs or whatever there's plently of resources on the internet which will do just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
That's cool, you know the sweeping piano from Freebird then? I've always loved that contrast of these three guitars and bass and drums, and then this beautiful piano.

No, I don't know Freebird yet. I like the hammond organ in the slow part in the beginning. In a lotta Skynrd songs the keys are pretty much in the background behind the guitars. I like Alman Bros. songs too. The keys are more out front in their songs.

Ardnek