✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ANyone fancy joining me in a glass of red wine?

Jenjie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D this is a just got in from work' date=' finished watching Doctor Who, having a drink, wanting a chat type of thread. [/color']

i'll take some :D and hooooooow sad was doctor who?! i nearly cried!

:D this is a just got in from work' date=' finished watching Doctor Who, having a drink, wanting a chat type of thread. [/color']

I would have cried if it hadn't been for the peach bridesmaid dresses. they kept me on the straight and narrow.

But poor Rose and her Dad. Saw the first bit of the BBC Three thingy, and they said that coz the Doctor's alien he didn't realise the emotional effect watching her Dad die would have.

I would have cried if it hadn't been for the peach bridesmaid dresses. they kept me on the straight and narrow.

But poor Rose and her Dad. Saw the first bit of the BBC Three thingy, and they said that coz the Doctor's alien he didn't realise the emotional effect watching her Dad die would have.

i should imagine the dodgy perms would have had the same effect :dizzy: i watched bbc three afterwards too (thank god for sky!) and they started playing it again with that adagio for strings piece and i could feel the emotions coming back :stunned: god i hate hormones hehe, but i think the doctor was so sweet at the end, especially when they walked off holding hands *sniff*

i should imagine the dodgy perms would have had the same effect :dizzy: i watched bbc three afterwards too (thank god for sky!) and they started playing it again with that adagio for strings piece and i could feel the emotions coming back :stunned: good i hate hormones hehe, but i think the doctor was so sweet at the end, especially when they walked off holding hands *sniff*

I love the Adagio for strings. It always brings a tear to my eye.

I liked the way he was getting all serioues and sentimental in the church then broke into a big blinding grin!!

chipndale boys! mwwahahaha

they came ot Manchester a couple of times. Was never old enough to go see them though :rolleyes2: :rolleyes3: :rolleyes4: :roll: :dead:

mwwahahahaha...

chipendale with small penises!

me and ma dirty mind! :snobby:

i just downloaded it' date=' i love it! i reckon he makes a good doctor, what do you think? it's a shame he's only doing 1 series[/quote']

he definitely ought to do more. i like the northern charm!! I'm still gutted that he came into the shop, where I used to work, about 3 or 4 times and I never spotted him