✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I've just bought my Speed of Sound single!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can rip it with Real Player, just in "Tools" click in "Preferences", then click in the option "CD" and then select that you want MP3, the select the quality level and the click in "OK".

After that, if you are in the "My music and My Catalogue" option, you can see the tracks of the single, just click in the red button "Save tracks" and then click in OK, hope this helps and works.

PS: Also I hope that you understand my instructions because I have the Real Player in spanish and don't know exactly the translation for Real Player in english

real is trash. :(

mmm kind of but it is helpful

you guys are horrible.. :embarrased:

I am soooo dissapointed in you... this is an 'official' release.... sharing the mp3 would be wrong!! I don't doubt and I would hope, that you would still go out and buy the recordings......

I am dying to hear proof as well... but I can wait 4 days... I know how much it means to the band.. and after reading the article in Blender this month.. and that stupid article from London Calling... I can see the importance.

well, share if you must... just not on the board. You guys know the deal.

I also tried to go cop the single at my local Tower Records.. they didnt sell it to me... :embarrased: :cry:

you guys are horrible.. :embarrased:

I am soooo dissapointed in you... this is an 'official' release.... sharing the mp3 would be wrong!! I don't doubt and I would hope, that you would still go out and buy the recordings......

I am dying to hear proof as well... but I can wait 4 days... I know how much it means to the band.. and after reading the article in Blender this month.. and that stupid article from London Calling... I can see the importance.

well, share if you must... just not on the board. You guys know the deal.

I also tried to go cop the single at my local Tower Records.. they didnt sell it to me... :embarrased: :cry:

i'm talking in my name and i think that it's cool that we share it with the fans, we all know that we'll buy the single, and for example, where i live the records don't arrive till one or two months after their release, so what can i do to get the single???? i've bought all the singles via ebay or in record stores in other parts of my country but i have to wait so long taht sometimes i don't get special editions or things like that, so i don't see that sharing is a big deal

I thought we were just going to keep it here. But now it's in a this downloading site and people there probably won't support the guys. :embarrased:

It matters Mihu, a lot of people say they'll buy it and then don't... Sorry berrychen :embarrased:

awww my guilt trip worked then!! :sneaky: heeheehee

honestly guys... do what you like... just be true to your word and buy the music, you have no idea how much or I should say little the band gets from every piece of recorded material they sell. The recording industry doesnt give a shit about the artists.... the suits that run the company are the one's that make out like bandits..... thats my 2 cents.. :/

well i'm definatly buying the cd...i already pre-ordered it! :P

so for the single, how much do ya'll reckon it'll sell for in canada? :)

and i don't know how to find the mp3...i should get my brother to teach my how to use torrents..

awww my guilt trip worked then!! :sneaky: heeheehee

honestly guys... do what you like... just be true to your word and buy the music, you have no idea how much or I should say little the band gets from every piece of recorded material they sell. The recording industry doesnt give a shit about the artists.... the suits that run the company are the one's that make out like bandits..... thats my 2 cents.. :/

the labels says: "if you don't buy the record you won't support future bands or projects", come one, the big labels only support artists like lindsay lohan or ashley simpson, the little labels are the one who support new groups, just like fierce panda that support the music, coldplay, keane, etc

Jeeeaaah I just bought my copy :D

But Jan and Jette.. mine only cost €3! and then I'm talking about the big version ;)

what do you mean with "big version"?

mine costs 5.94€ and it's the same of the pictures i saw on this thread..

ehm, well I needed two copies (friend of mine, she's a fan of Coldplay too, it's her birthday tomorrow) so I first went to the Free Record Shop (were Jette and Jan also bought it) and bought one for 7 friggin' euros, but (luckily) they had only one copy left..

So I went to the Plato (another chain of music stores in the Netherlands) and asked there if they had it.. They said they hadn't have it yet, but then I said that the FRS had it already.. So that guy looks like :stunned: and while I listened to a cd of Interpol, he grabbed the phone and called someone.. and when I was done listening the cd and walked away, he came running after me and waved with the SoS single in front of my face :)

So I was completely happy, and was counting 7 euros out of my wallet already, but then he said: 'that's €3 then, please'

And I was like :o :D and in state to kiss the guy at that moment.. :P

ehm, well I needed two copies (friend of mine, she's a fan of Coldplay too, it's her birthday tomorrow) so I first went to the Free Record Shop (were Jette and Jan also bought it) and bought one for 7 friggin' euros, but (luckily) they had only one copy left..

So I went to the Plato (another chain of music stores in the Netherlands) and asked there if they had it.. They said they hadn't have it yet, but then I said that the FRS had it already.. So that guy looks like :stunned: and while I listened to a cd of Interpol, he grabbed the phone and called someone.. and when I was done listening the cd and walked away, he came running after me and waved with the SoS single in front of my face :)

So I was completely happy, and was counting 7 euros out of my wallet already, but then he said: 'that's €3 then, please'

And I was like :o :D and in state to kiss the guy at that moment.. :P

Whoah, that is a pretty cool story