✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Eurovision song contest / Kiev 2005

Ambergris

I can't understand why Vanilla Ninja sing for our contry. I don't like them at all and they aren't even Swiss.

So I fear we're gonna be really bad tonight.

Haha, yeah Vanilla Ninja. They aren't that terrible thought

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooooooooooooooooooo congrats :lol: there are sooo many students from greece living here in my accommodation and they have been cheering for since greece went into the lead :lol: :lol: there are greek flags flying out of windows and everything :o :cool:

why does everyone keep saying england? united kingdom people :rolleyes:

sorry charles but hungary were awful :stunned: greece were better in comparison to everybody else i think, although cyprus had me in stitches! :lol:

Y'see if United Kingdom was split up into Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland, then those 4 countries (As well as Ireland) could join in the neighbour voting and one of the countries could actually CONTEND. As opposed to England and Ireland getting 10-20points every year (Or this year Ireland not even getting into the final, but then again that was because it sucked so badly).

sorry charles but hungary were awful :stunned: greece were better in comparison to everybody else i think' date=' although cyprus had me in stitches! :lol:[/quote']

:confused: :( I really don't think so, but well everyone has got its own opinion :P

and yes, Ireland gave too much to the U.K, Iceland gave a lot to Norway, Portugal, Andorra and France gave a lot to Spain, Baltic countries gave a lot to Switzerland (because the band girls are from there) The Balkan countries gave too much to Greece (indeed everyone did so at the end it turned really obvious that the country had to win)