✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin - the most beautiful voice EVER!!!!

Nick4Chris

Only my opinion of course, but I remember first hearing Yellow however many years ago and getting goose bumps because of 1. what a lovely song it was and 2. Chris' voice just makes me go all funny and weak at the knees :oops: It has always been the same for me but I think his voice has just got better and stronger over the years :D Anyway, enough of my waffling................. :lol:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking of manchester - last time i went there (shopping) there was a man dancing round with no trousers on but i seemed to be the only one who noticed - is this a regular occurence round those parts? it sort of put me off my marks and spencer's chicken tikka sandwich anyway :cry:

It was Ian guys... :D See, sometimes I'll be listening to Thom, then Chris, then I'm like...fuck, I gotta choose?! Chris will always be number one, but there are some tracks from RH that defo give Chris competition with Thom (more older stuff like "OK Computer"). Is it just me, or do both boys make other people besides me cry? It's insane.

It was Ian guys... :D See' date=' sometimes I'll be listening to Thom, then Chris, then I'm like...fuck, I gotta choose?! Chris will always be number one, but there are some tracks from RH that defo give Chris competition with Thom (more older stuff like "OK Computer"). Is it just me, or do both boys make other people besides me cry? It's insane.[/quote']*puts up hand* yep Jenz, they both make me cry but Chris more so :cry: <<in a happy-ish way though of course :D At the forum gig a couple of weeks ago I was in all sorts of trouble trying not to cry, especially when Chris was doing the Scientist coz I was right at the very front and he has so much emotion on his face and in his voice - wow! Same with Everything's Not Lost - my fave song ever, it's so beautiful :angel: and he puts so much into it....*sigh* my hero :roll: :mrgreen:

Only my opinion of course' date=' but I remember first hearing Yellow however many years ago and getting goose bumps because of 1. what a lovely song it was and 2. Chris' voice just makes me go all funny and weak at the knees :oops: It has always been the same for me but I think his voice has just got better and stronger over the years :D Anyway, enough of my waffling................. :lol:[/quote']

ah, so we meet again...... :D hmm, i know what you mean when you say his voice has gotten better over the years. i was listening to parachutes a while ago and i thought, boy does he sound more mature now! he's also one of the only singers around who puts real emotion into everything he sings. man i love him...........

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I'm concerned Chris has the most fascinating voice ever! Even if it breaks a bit from time to time it still sounds so passionate and tender at the same time. Every time I listen to "A Rush of Blood to the Head" and he starts singing the chorus ("Honey, all the movements...") my hearts skips a beat... I can't wait to hear him live in November... :)

yeah that happened to me a couple of times.......but its usually when i see guy...but oh yeah this is chris martins voice i'm suppose to be talking about...like i mentioned before its just the best....well i dont think i said that but thats what i ment

the reason why i said i shouldnt be talking about guy is because this is not his thread......hehe i just want to be fair.....if you go by guys thread you can talk about him as much as you want....the more you read you'll find out who my fav member is.....or maybe you can just figure that out now.

yeah hehe its not hard to figure out..........well i would love to see him........seeing him in a video would be fine......they could of had the other band members walking the streets or something...or walking by chris in the video.....

If I weren't that much into Chris (I admit it! Guilty on that... :wink: ) I'd say it's a shame you can't see the other band members (Guy...) more often in the videos. Sometimes it almost feels like Coldplay is just Chris Martin. And of course that wouldn't work. As he said the band wouldn't be able to exist without all four of them. But every article and every video is always focused on Chris... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that Guy appears more often in the future!! At least you see them a bit more in the "In my Place" clip... And I have a live video (recorded from tv) of them performing at the Bizarre festival in Germany two years ago. You can see all of them there - Guy with short hair. Nice one considering almost NOBODY here knew them back then (hard to imagine now...) and they played as the opening act. Chris was joking about that a couple of times. There was only one girl in the crowd who had "Parachutes"... Unbelievable!