✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin - the most beautiful voice EVER!!!!

Nick4Chris

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
yeah when i first heard them aswell i didnt even knew what they looked liked and my god i was so in love with that voice!
same here

i didnt know what they looked like until i bought the album.

yeah i liked the voice too.

• 1 month later...

Re: shiver

I luv Shiver' date=' there was a time when I would play the song over and over again. I first heard it live on radio and it was awsome! :D[/quote']

ME 2...it was the 1st time I saw Chris too in the vid ...with his big curly hair!

I luv Shiver' date=' there was a time when I would play the song over and over again. I first heard it live on radio and it was awsome! :D[/quote']

ME 2...it was the 1st time I saw Chris too in the vid ...with his big curly hair!

hahahahah that hair was gr8 :D

oh yeah i remember that ! it looked really cute :D

Chris Martin has a vey beautiful voice when he sung yellow with just a piano it sounded so beautful, he is my favorite singer i think he has range pitch and it :multi: sounds good sometimes he sounds like an angel especally when he sang a merry little christamas.his voice is so beautiful and peaceful it could even drive me to sleep :sleeping: to me its that pure so yes i kindof do think he has one of the most beautiful voices i've ever heard :angel:

Chris Martin has a vey beautiful voice when he sung yellow with just a piano it sounded so beautful' date=' he is my favorite singer i think he has range pitch and it :multi: sounds good sometimes he sounds like an angel especally when he sang a merry little christamas.his voice is so beautiful and peaceful it could even drive me to sleep :sleeping: to me its that pure so yes i kindof do think he has one of the most beautiful voices i've ever heard :angel:[/quote']

Well said..and WELCOME to CP board of LURVE!

US fan

Ok a few things here to add. Im from the States and what the heck is a "knicker"? that is definetly not slang from the US. Also, dave's girl said I just hope Chris Martin doesnt "lose it" again? What are you refering too? Just curious! I love Coldplay and would have to agree his voice is very sexy. I told one of my friends that he is like a male Sade. What do you guys think? Powerful, sultry, romantic... makes you wanna fall in love...

I saw sparks...

No can't relate to the 'Sade' thing she's a pain..sorry as for our darlin-chrissy-baby-boy his voice is unique or as one of my best mate says (who is a vocal coach & loathes Mr Martin with a passion)..............................'he must have a very loose lower lip!'

That always makes me laugh so much ...aahhh but those lips!