✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin - the most beautiful voice EVER!!!!

Nick4Chris

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I'm concerned Chris has the most fascinating voice ever! Even if it breaks a bit from time to time it still sounds so passionate and tender at the same time. Every time I listen to "A Rush of Blood to the Head" and he starts singing the chorus ("Honey' date=' all the movements...") my hearts skips a beat... I can't wait to hear him live in November... :)[/quote']

ooh i know what u mean. my favourite lyric (so far) in AROBTTH is when chris sings "...blame it all upon a rush of blood to the head....Honey...." ooo i get goosebumps every time his voice rises and ....oo...(sunset_scientist drifts off into dreamy chris land... :roll: )

I'll join you! And off we go.... :shock:

lol 8) i could get used to this place......lalala

by the way i agree about the way it only seems like Chris is Coldplay sometimes......coz it would be nothing if all 4 talents werent together!!!! maybe we should change it to dream-chrisguyjonnywill-land.......mmmmmmmmmmm..... :roll:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hearing "Have yourself a merry little christmas" just made me smile sooo much...coz chris's voice is so beautiful on it. its just him singing...awwwwww ... *considers listening to have yourself a merry little christmas...even tho its 5th january :? :shock: :D *

Christ voice "ain't ?" that good. I love the band, is great and I haven't see then "LIVE" but the 1st song I download from them was In my Place (Live Sydney ) and he was ....... terrible, he couldn't get the "right" tone. Then I download the some song and it was better. I think Freddy Mercury's voice was better than Chris' I mean he's not the best singer in the world, but he's talented. I guess I "adore?" Queen because I grow up listening them, and Coldplay is a new band to me.................. anyway I love the lyrics Christ does and the atmosphere the band had, has , have , etc.... ( I'm not sure wich one you use)..... He's British acent is so lovely.................. By the way what is 24/7 or 7/24?

Christ voice "ain't ?" that good. I love the band, is great and I haven't see then "LIVE" but the 1st song I download from them was In my Place (Live Sydney ) and he was ....... terrible, he couldn't get the "right" tone. Then I download the some song and it was better. I think Freddy Mercury's voice was better than Chris' I mean he's not the best singer in the world, but he's talented. I guess I "adore?" Queen because I grow up listening them, and Coldplay is a new band to me.................. anyway I love the lyrics Christ does and the atmosphere the band had, has , have , etc.... ( I'm not sure wich one you use)..... He's British acent is so lovely.................. By the way what is 24/7 or 7/24?

Christ voice "ain't ?" that good. I love the band' date=' is great and I haven't see then "LIVE" but the 1st song I download from them was In my Place (Live Sydney ) and he was ....... terrible, he couldn't get the "right" tone. Then I download the some song and it was better. I think Freddy Mercury's voice was better than Chris' I mean he's not the best singer in the world, but he's talented. I guess I "adore?" Queen because I grow up listening them, and Coldplay is a new band to me.................. anyway I love the lyrics Christ does and the atmosphere the band had, has , have , etc.... ( I'm not sure wich one you use)..... He's British acent is so lovely.................. By the way what is 24/7 or 7/24?[/quote']

Hmm, OK, that is YOUR opinion! That is exactly what I love about Chris' voice - that it breaks from time to time... SO cute! 8)

As for "24/7" - that means 'all the time' - 24 hours, 7 days a week. Always... ;)

:( Sorry Mrs. Katharina ( May I called you just Kath?) I forget to say tho say I THINK....... I also like Christ voice, how it "braks" but what I'm saying is that when I listen him he couldn't hold a note, he was singing and he couldn't control his voice............ thanks..... :-D

:( Sorry Mrs. Katharina ( May I called you just Kath?) I forget to say tho say I THINK....... I also like Christ voice' date=' how it "braks" but what I'm saying is that when I listen him he couldn't hold a note, he was singing and he couldn't control his voice............ thanks..... :-D[/quote']

It's alright. You can call me "Kat". Everyone does here... well, almost everyone I guess! 8)

Christ voice "ain't ?" that good. I love the band' date=' is great and I haven't see then "LIVE" but the 1st song I download from them was In my Place (Live Sydney ) and he was ....... terrible, he couldn't get the "right" tone. Then I download the some song and it was better. I think Freddy Mercury's voice was better than Chris' I mean he's not the best singer in the world, but he's talented. I guess I "adore?" Queen because I grow up listening them, and Coldplay is a new band to me.................. anyway I love the lyrics Christ does and the atmosphere the band had, has , have , etc.... ( I'm not sure wich one you use)..... He's British acent is so lovely.................. By the way what is 24/7 or 7/24?[/quote']

:) First of all I love Coldplay and way before I knew how the guys looked like, CP's music and Chris's voice won my heart. Now, you can not compare Mercury's voice with Martin's, I think that's out of the question and we all know who has a stronger voice ;) And yes, once in a while Chris's voice seems to crack when his live and you can see it in his facial expression. I saw him in concert and his voice was GREAT! but a few days later I saw him on Jay Lenno and he didn't do very well when he sang In My Place, his voice was too low, but everyone has their ups and downs :shrug: