✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official Speed Of Sound Video

one sweet world

i guess it's too small to really tell what they are i guess. i have no idea why they chose that to be the settings symbol pretty confusing!

does anyone know how to make the high quality one not stop so much cause thats super annoying. but i guess it might have something to do with the amount of people on the site right now.

does anyone know how to make the high quality one not stop so much cause thats super annoying. but i guess it might have something to do with the amount of people on the site right now.

I'm so glad that's not only me! Felt like breaking my pc before thinking it was just screwing up.

I like the form of the Coldplayer, but it's terribly done. Even in the highest resolution the pixels are too large. It could look much better

i guess it's too small to really tell what they are i guess. i have no idea why they chose that to be the settings symbol pretty confusing!

Jackie I have the same problem here :( It's been the same way since the first time I tried. Don't know what to do :/

hey where did you get that picture.. its fantastic.. would love to use it for a background

Actually I got it from the Itunes commercial (video) :D And then I put the name Coldplay to complete my new avatar :P Good that you liked it! I can send you if you want :)

For some reason the coldplayer doesn't work AT ALL on my computer. It doesn't even pop up when I click it. Oh well...that's why I use my sister's wonderful Mac when my computer is being stupid :) Ill watch it tomorrow! WOOP

I got it to work now... just had to disable my browser's pop-up blocker..HAH. But I swear I figured this out before I saw your post, timeisonyourside ;)

I love the video! I love how it progressively just gets crazier and then ends with just them...simply Coldplay :)

i love the song--the melodic structure has such a beautiful arc--but, sadly, this vidieo is just bollocks! fucking horrible...it's all on the director's shoulders. i can't say how many shit-piss videos i've seen recently with the same EXACT schema...

no i disagree. visually its outstanding, brilliantly directed. ok, i would have preferred a thought provoking video like Scientist, but this is also pretty special, gets better towards the end as it goes crazy... i'm wondering if they will be using the same sort of backdrop on the twisted logic tour? A panel with all the flashing lights would be cool....