✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mark's Britney Spears Thread

berrywoman

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^lol. Yeah, now there's some articles saying that the two aren't together and that she asked her mom to be in the delivery room with her and not Casey. =/ Oh, and there's another that says that she wasn't with him around thanksgiving and that she has a ton of guy friends that she hangs out with, so now they're saying that it could be one of theirs, but I doubt it. I think it's Casey's. People magazine says that her parents love Casey.

More Britney and Jamie Lynn stuff. It's just SO much stuff:

Britney Spears 'Still Shocked' By Sister's Pregnancy

FRIDAY DECEMBER 21, 2007 08:35 AM EST

By Pernilla Cedenheim

71yctfr.jpg

Photo by: Fame

Things are even more hectic than usual for Britney Spears. On Thursday, after spending a cozy afternoon at her Beverly Hills home with sons Preston, 2, and Jayden, 1, the singer scheduled – then canceled – a session at Millennium Dance Complex.

"She wanted to try out a new dance routine," says a source. But, in the wake of her 16-year-old sister's surprise pregnancy announcement, the studio was swarmed by hoards of photographers.

When Spears, 26 – who had been kept in the dark about the baby news until the story broke on Tuesday – saw the crowd, "she freaked out and just kept driving," says the source, who was on the scene.

"Britney said that she doesn't want to deal with the media because she is still shocked [about Jamie Lynn's pregnancy news]," adds the source. "She feels that she needs peace and quiet."

Spears, however, was friendly with the photogs during a shopping trip after the scene. Although the area offers plenty of great shops, Spears stopped at a random souvenir store on Hollywood Boulevard, where she picked up (and posed with) a Tinkerbell T-shirt and a pink bedazzled onesie.

On the way home, Spears also hit Carl's JR for a late night snack: cheeseburger with a large fries and coke.

(Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20167622,00.html)

And another:

Shock, Disappointment Over Jamie Lynn's Pregnancy

WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19, 2007 02:15 PM EST

By Tim Nudd

8ggxbig.jpg

Jamie Lynn Spears

Photo by: JACQUI WONG / LFI

Jamie Lynn Spears's announcement Tuesday that she is pregnant at 16 has generated an immediate groundswell of strong opinion, much of it negative, with many suggesting Spears may have lost all credibility as a teen role model.

The reactions have flooded in from PEOPLE readers and celebrity bloggers. And while some have expressed sympathy for the family's plight, others see the news as a major step back in the fight against teen pregnancy – and are holding Spears, her parents and her employer, Nickelodeon, accountable.

Here are some of the reactions:

• PEOPLE reader Haley P., Melrose, Mass.: "My 11-year-old daughter looks up to girls like Jamie Lynn and Miley Cyrus. Thank goodness she still has Miley."

• PEOPLE reader Heather C., Dallas: "This is a shock to anyone? Where are the role models? ... I blame the parents on this one for not educating their daughters to behave like ladies. I'm originally from Louisiana and am embarrassed that they are from my home state. I feel sorry for them actually. I hope that Nickelodeon cancels her show."

• PEOPLE reader Heather in Worcester, Mass.: "Maybe in the future when parents are thinking of putting their kids in showbiz they will look at this family and think twice. I don't feel sorry for Jamie Lynn, I think what she did was stupid and selfish. I absolutely feel sorry for [her mother] Lynne Spears, she has gone through so much with Britney, and now this."

• PEOPLE reader T. Olson in Green Bay, Wis.: "Let her be and let her learn her lesson without the camera in her face [and belly]. I can recall a few years ago when Beyoncé's 17-year-old sister was pregnant [and not married] and no one placed her face on the front of their magazines."

• PEOPLE reader Jessica in Indiana: "I think that everyone should just keep their opinions about Jamie and all the other teen moms to themselves; no sense of making judgments before you even know the person. I support you Jamie Lynn all the way. Good luck with your child and forget all those negative people."

Around the Web

• Perez Hilton: "Dang. We thought Jamie Lynn was the nice and normal one."

• Pink Is the New Blog: "I am so not looking forward to seeing pictures of Jamie Lynn Spears with a baby bump."

• The Superficial: "Well, at least Jamie Lynn Spears has some first-hand experience in how not to raise a child thanks to big sister Brit."

• Defamer: "She's continuing the proud family tradition of ill-advised pregnancies established by infant-fumbling, mothering-impaired older sister Britney."

• Radar magazine: "The response? A comforting hug from her employer Nickelodeon, the cover of OK! magazine, and a portrayal of the events framed in the soft light of an after-school special."

• Bonnie Fuller, columnist, The Huffington Post: "Lynne Spears, what were you thinking? Or not thinking and not doing?"

(Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20167193,00.html)

^^There's also a poll at the bottom of that page.

Well, according to an article I read, I think it was People or something, her parents were letting her live with her 19 year old boyfriend....and she's 16. Come on, what did her parents THINK was going to happen?

:stunned:really?! We always blame britney so much, but i've never heard much about her parents, then again i try tnot to read about britney spears to much.

Same here. The less I know about her, the happier I am. But if a male and a female live together, the inevitable is going to happen whether they have a famous bad example of a sister or not. It's really not fair to lay all of this on Brit. (My God! Did I just defend her???:o)

I agree. Whether you like it or not, it IS going to happen. And yeah, I think you just did. =) lol.

lol. I'm used to senseless Brit-bashing. Mark leaves the forum for 2 days, and suddenly I'm sticking up for her...he'll be soooo disappointed.:laugh3:

But between her f**ked up family and her fame, it's no wonder she can't think straight. As for her sis, this sort of thing is happening in high-schools around the world, and noone gives a damn. Teenage pregnancy is at an all-time high, and there's not enough education about prevention. If I was her, I'd use my fame to raise awareness about the issue. Maybe this could be used for good in some way.

Brit's Wild Night

7wqm5pf.jpg

While you were battling the crowds trying to get home for the holidays, Britney was battling everyone—from the paparazzi to someone on the other end of her cell. Not exactly a shocker.

But it's how she made peace with the paps that left our jaws hanging: She reportedly spent the night at the Peninsula with one of the snap-happy shutterbugs—who emerged at 4 a.m. looking for a cigarette.

We can't say for sure what happened between the two (multiple Hollywood.TV video clips) conveniently try to piece it all together), though we've all heard the expression, If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, and we would just like to point out it does not mean sleeping with the enemy...

6u6jwch.jpg

(Source: http://www.eonline.com/gossip/hum/detail/index.jsp?uuid=7392bae4-a189-4a65-a0ce-404960ae1fcf)

Putting The Spin On It

7yn8ajn.jpg

The Spears family is doing major damage control!

Little Jamie Lynn, pregnant at sixteen, is once again on the cover of OK! magazine, for the second week in a row.

This time, though, the focus of the article is on mom Lynne, dad Jamie and denying "rumors" about the family.

Though she's not quoted directly, the new article states…..

- She's not that far long! (Yeah, right!)

Jamie Lynn “just passed the three-month mark," the mag is reporting. MANY many outlets are reporting that Spears is much further along than three months.

- She’s still with Casey!

Despite recent tabloid reports questioning the paternity of Jamie Lynn’s baby and her relationship with boyfriend Casey Aldridge, a Spears insider tells OK!, “Casey and Jamie Lynn are still together — and of course he’s the father!”

- Lynne is saintlike!

“Jamie Lynn loves her mom dearly,” a source close to the Spears family tells OK!. “She thinks Lynne has been a sensational mom and anyone who says otherwise doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Lynne never pushed Jamie Lynn into growing up too fast and never pushed her into working.” Adds another insider, “Jamie Lynn and her mom will be raising this baby together. Jamie Lynn wants Lynne’s help and Lynne wants to give as much help as her daughter will accept. They’re in this together.”

- Dad's not mad!

“He loves Jamie Lynn, and nothing about this pregnancy changes that," source tells the mag about father Jamie. "He was initially shocked by the news, and because he is very much a straight shooter, he said so. His candor may have been misunderstood, but no one should misunderstand his dedication to his kids.”

- Kevin Fedrerline is great too!

A source tells, OK!, “Kevin has long thought of Jamie Lynn as his own little sister. Lynne called him about the pregnancy the day before the news broke and he was heartbroken because he was concerned about what it would mean for Jamie Lynn’s future. But now that the news has settled in, he just wants to be part of her support system.”

- Britney is still a mess!

Now estranged even from former companions Alli Sims and Osama Lutfi, Britney is spiraling ever more dangerously out of control, Britney at first insisted, “My sister isn’t pregnant.” And right before Christmas, when asked if she was going to Louisiana to be with her family for the holidays, she responded, “My family’s here.”

And we love all the Spears!

Posted: January 2, 2008 at 3:47 pm

(Source: http://perezhilton.com/?p=11343)

brit seems a bit confused.

hahaha.

really, she should check into a clinic and stay there for a year or two, but back to jamie lynn....

that is such a "LOL-situation". :laugh3:

Spears Abandoned By Lawyers!

82mofw2.jpg

Happy new year, Britney!

The trainwreck's lawyers have quit. The firm of Trope and Trope filed legal papers on Wednesday, withdrawing themselves as Unfitney's representatives in her drawn-out bitter baby battle against Kevin Federline.

It seems like working with Britney is just too hard! Last year, Spear's previous lawyer, Laura Wasser, also quit.

In the Motion To Be Relieved as Counsel, Trope and Trope say, "there has been a breakdown in communications between [britney] and Trope and Trope making further representation of her interests impossible."

Wow.

Apparently her kids aren't important enough to her for Britney to communicate with her lawyers.

Take them away from her completely!!!!

[Image via Celebrity Babylon]

Posted: January 2, 2008 at 8:12 pm

(Source: http://perezhilton.com/?p=11362)

Britney stretchered out of home

Britney Spears has been carried out of her home on a stretcher and taken into custody after police were called in a dispute involving her children.

"While officers were at Britney's home they found that Britney appeared under the influence of an unknown substance," officer Jason Lee told the BBC.

"She is being taken into custody for evaluation," he added.

The 26-year-old singer and ex-husband Kevin Federline are wrangling over custody of their two young sons.

'Breakdown'

Police were called to Spears' home at 2000 local time (0400 GMT) over a family custodial dispute that they tried to resolve "peacefully by court order", Mr Lee said.

After nearly three hours, Spears reportedly handed over her children, two-year-old Sean Preston and one-year-old Jayden James, to Federline.

Federline has temporary custody of their children because Spears, who has limited visitation rights, failed to comply with court orders.

The pop star's lawyers filed a court motion earlier this week asking to be relieved as her representatives due to a "breakdown" in communication.

Spears and Federline were married in October 2004 and divorced in July 2007.

Story from BBC NEWS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/entertainment/7171051.stm

*Turns into Mark and posts pictures of Ms Spears getting out of car wearing no pants*