✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Big Brother 6 ! The thread

bart

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek is a nob, as is Craig.

Science, for all he is annoying, just makes me laugh. The thing about the donkey being humble enouigh to carry the mother mary made me laugh forever.

It pissed me off when derek and craig were trying to tell Science that not everyone is equal, it made the whole thing seem even more like 1984!

i don't really watch it though.... :lol:

I like both of them, but if I was going to vote it would be roberto... I cant wait for Saskia and Vanessa to be up... I really dislike Saiskia and I think Vanessa is the worse HM ever ! she has done nothing apart from be pathertic she should have automactially had the house fail the task cause she would not do it !

Yea for the past 2 weeks the wrong housmates have been up.

Last week Saskia and Vanessa should have been up.

And this week the same... !

Hope fully both Saskia and Max will be up next week. I cat wait to see Saskia to go... she is paying Maxwell big time.... she will get the loadest boo ever when she lives in the house ! I cant stand her...

From the moment she went into the house.. and said ' I am not racist... but... ! Why say that ! ??

I am sruggling this year to matian my intrest at times, since the idiots keeps putting the better HM up for eviction...

BTW there is gonna be a twist this weekend as on Friday there is a 1 hour eviction special

rummors have it there are gonna introuduce a new female housemate.. I hope they dont do that and I wish they would get rid of Saskia instead !

All hell is gonna break lose in the BB house over the next 48 hours I reckon....

Maxwell put a few of his Scab's into Sciences Cornflakes, and watch him eat them afterwards... !!

Science does not eat things with meat on for religious purposes.... also what I reckon Maxwell Did is quite disgusting... ! If I was Science I would knock him out come short of stabbing for something like that regardless of the consequences.

The Big Brother Bosses are now considering kicking Mawell out... without any warning now... ...

Any talk about this has been deleted from officical forum as C4 bosses are attempting to cover it up by deleting the threads.... as soon as they surface..

However its being talked about on http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=238842

of which is out the Remit of Channel 4 !