✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This board makes the band too over hyped.

Maureen

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well' date=' everyone is entitled to their opinion Albie. Not everyone has to like them. I don't think she is saying that she doesn't like them though.[/quote']

it was not an opinion Justine - it was a slanderous attack on nearly 12000 people. A big difference...

I don't think she is out to attack everyone on the board, she is making comments about the overall nature of the board. Don't we allow criticism on this board?

in that case let us have names! What exactly do you think she meant by "lame and dumb"?

she said 'some'.

Right I have had enough this person should be banned !

Why? Why are you participating in this conversation if you don´t have anyhing usefull to say? I can name a lot of guys wich are not sharing my opinion but I respect them. They are saying something I think about.

First of I know this board is an ode to Coldplay. I´ve been observing this board for a pretty long time(without being registered)and the only thing I can say is:``this board is filled with some lame, dumb short sighted people´´.

This .... rather upset me and I am sure many others on here !

This is the author of the "Best Piano in a Coldplay Song" thread that Maureen used as an example of a poor thread. I fail to understand this. I play piano, and think that discussing my favorite band's best piano song is not so inconceivable. Also, if you are going to criticize my posts, try to be somewhere close to grammatically correct when you are attempting to do so (maybe at least the topic should be spelled correctly).

Many people are taking my posts as an attack. And I know I said some things wich are slightly wrong and precipitate. But I explained them. You may consider it as criticism. But healthy criticism. Criticism we are talking about.

Anyways maureen if the problem is you don't agree with some people comments on forum you can:

1. try ignore option.

2. comment them via pm that why they comment this things.

3. let it know to the admins or mods.

not just in public because people will argue with you, and i think is unecessary, but we'll understand you wrongly and feel us ofenced by you.

:/

My point is. Wich mainspring makes people to come up with these topics? And I said I´m dutch so yes I´m making mistakes in my posts. At least I can understand and write some English. Pretty cowardly attack.

My point is. Wich mainspring makes people to come up with these topics? And I said I´m dutch so yes I´m making mistakes in my posts. At least I can understand and write some English. Pretty cowardly attack.

stop wining :rolleyes: