✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This board makes the band too over hyped.

Maureen

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really now this is just diminishing down to bullying Maureen which really isn't fair. Fine she was a little critical but I think rather than descending to petty things like slagging her off, if you took her comments on board and debated it sensibly it would be much nicer for everone. Spread the love! :heart:

sorry bout the english thing... I agree that there are some unnecessary posts... but to ask what song has the best piano is extremely reasonable. If discussing the way the band plays instruments is wrong, then what could be right?

sorry bout the english thing... I agree that there are some unnecessary posts... but to ask what song has the best piano is extremely reasonable. If discussing the way the band plays instruments is wrong' date=' then what could be right?[/quote']

Well that was one of the wrong things I said. It´s not that I´m interested in the topic but it´s an ok, normal topic. When I posted my first message I knew there were a lot of nonsense topics(at least to me)but I couldn´t remember any specific one. So I grabbed yours. Sorry. After my post one guy mentioned some topics wich were the topics I meant.

A bet she is a really nice person deep down who wanted some attention!!

I am! Only the last thing is incorrect.

so have u a bf

Haha that´s none of your bussiness. :P

why how old are u ??

Well it´s really offtopic but I´m still going to school. I´m studying(fuck I can´t find the english word)political things. A school all about Politics. Besides that I´m working in a bakery in the weekend. And I make some home recorded music.

Maureen, why come to a COLDPLAY message board and post something like this. Of course this board is going to hype up coldplay, it is a coldplay message board after all. I will say that some posters on here are young and that some of the threads aren't the best but I just read the stuff that interests me. This is a great board and there are a lot of very knowledgeable people. I also love tons of other bands including radiohead, interpol, white stripes, bent, flunk, thirteen senses, beck, foo fighters, morcheeba, massive attack, etc, etc, etc.. However, Coldplay really is something uniquely special. I cannot explain what it is about them other than that they are the real deal. I feel badly for people that don't "get it". Yes coldplay are now incredibly popular but that does not change the fact that they are creating some of the best music that I have ever heard. And arobtth is FUCKING AMAZING, that album is so fine it should should be illegal.

Yeah I´m at university. I used the wrong word school. In Amsterdam. It´s all about international politics. That´s why Make Trade Fair is getting my attention.

I´ll play and record solo. I know I sound like a bounder but I´ll play 5 instruments(Guitar, Banjo, Piano, Cello and Drums). I sing too. So I´m lucky we have a simple home studio where I can record my things. It´s kinda Singersongwriter/Folk. I´m pretty in to these genres.