✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Scarriest Movie You've Ever Seen

Jacob

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well when i was little i thought all the scary movies were scary as hell.

when i was a kid it was the exorcist

i think recently one that scared me was the ring. that girl coming out of the tv was really scary :shock: ah and i'm all alone tonight *looks at tv...runs to turn the light on* :sad:

:D :lol:

maybe the others...? nah, i donnu, i was scared as hell when i was little and saw Jurassic Park :lol: and wimpy me was scared for Scream aswell. now i never get scared. :shrug: but i love the adrenelin though, that's why i watch them all the time :twisted:

the exorcist made me cry! honestly. i remember we watched at one of my friends 12th birthday party. i got into the car at the end with my dad and like freaked out about how i thought i was going to get possessed! it honestly took me months to get over that film! :o

even today i can't stand to see even a second of it. i always freak out and leave the room if it comes on tv.

That movie killed me too!! I couldn't sleep for a week, so i had to sleep in my sister's room :roll: . I remember that so well...that was an exhausting week...

Have you seen "Night of the Living Dead"..I don't know if that's the name, but it scared me too... :o :sad:

Bram Stoker's Dracula w/ Winona Ryder?? I loved that movie!! I loved how Keanu Reeves was so clueless..hahaha..that was a great film, but i'm also scared of vampires...

I think i saw one in real life... :shock: :o

I LOVE KEANU REEVES IN ANY MOVIE...he is such a hottie...a clueless hottie... :lol:

Ok...they used to make good scary movies. The ones today are just terrible, but they are funny. I think Jaws has had the biggest effect on me. I honestly can't go in a lake without totally freaking myself out. Its pretty bad. I now have a shark phobia. Well what can you do? The recent movies are awful. The Ring had a dumb plot but they made it pretty good. And yea, I was so scared when she came out of the TV also.