✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Scarriest Movie You've Ever Seen

Jacob

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its really over rated...the plot is awful, but I found some parts 'jumpy'. You know? When I was little, the Halloween movies with Michael Myers scared the shit out of me. His mask is really freaky. You know that got that from the star trek guy? Lol anyyways. Yea the old Halloweens are scary.

Yea, the older horror movies are wayyyyyyy better than the stuff Hollywood puts out now.

The Fog is really freaky! And the same with The Thing.

The only horror movie that came out in the last ten years that scared me was What Lies Beneath.

I have to be the most easily scared person in the world , so i have quite a few scary movies! Lol.

I think the worst ones though would have to be The Exorcist and The Blair Witch Project :shock: The Shining was quite scary to a certain extent, with the whole instant flashbacks which just popped up before i had time to prepare my self! :o

Films which make me cover my eyes when the scary music comes on are

What Lies Beneath, The Bone Collector, Final Destination 2 and The Sixth Sense....

Creepy :o - not because they're frightening as such..they just played with my mind afterwards and I don't like that!

Yea, the older horror movies are wayyyyyyy better than the stuff Hollywood puts out now.

The Fog is really freaky! And the same with The Thing.

The only horror movie that came out in the last ten years that scared me was What Lies Beneath.

I agree with the older movies being more scary!! Like Psycho..the black and white version creeped me out big time...the peep hold in the bathroom wall... *shudders*

What Lies Beneath...

*looks behind her*

:shock:

What Lies Beneath was pretty good. Had me jump a few times. Psycho was a freaky movie. I agree with the black and white being scary. I think that movies that have to do with 'religious stuff' are really freaky. Like Stigmata...wow thats disturbing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm such a wimp with scary movies...so probably anything will scare me.

The Exorcist scared the crap out of me. And there was this one movie about puppets on the Sci-Fi channel...puppets scare me. :shock: :sad: Oh and anything with clowns... :shock:

I've heard the original Japanese version of The Ring is ten times scarier, but I wouldn't dare see it. :?

the excorcist is definately scary I think there are certain aspects of it religiously

that make it even more scary thats the most scary film I think apart from that texas chainsaw masacre was pretty scary too

It was a movie about a 2nd. world war boat abandoned that only appears every 10 years. It was Awful, but it was a very long time ago that I see that movie. I can't even remenber the original name of the movie.