RadioMad

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone uses torrents...

they should!

They are less safe...then something like Limewire or a upload site like Yousendit.

lol really? i'd love to see your rationality in that.

The music and movie companies are going after the torrents the most...since they are the fastest...and you find typically whole albums...games...movies(large files)...and it is also easier to catch people.

Does anyone know how I can translate the website, I can't read any of it...?

And does anyone know what time it will be airing in the east coast, I'm in Orlando. Also where's the stream, sorry I don't speak dutch...

Not everyone uses torrents...

they should!

They are less safe...then something like Limewire or a upload site like Yousendit.

lol really? i'd love to see your rationality in that.

The music and movie companies are going after the torrents the most...since they are the fastest...and you find typically whole albums...games...movies(large files)...and it is also easier to catch people.

personally, i grab stuff off IRC since its a direct download without you having to upload anything. if you're on a decent channel, most bots have insane upload speeds. When Weezer leaked it took 10 minutes to download it off IRC where it would have taken numerous hours to complete on BitTorrent. It is not the fastest by any means, its just the best way to distribute. Overall, there is NO SECURE P2P out there. You are vunerable anywhere, but putting it on some low-level sharing system like YouSendIt or Limewire is absurd.

theonlyone is right though, torrents won't last very long (at least for us Americans lol). The whole problem with it is that it relies on openly d/l from other people which makes it easier for the RIAA/MPAA to catch.

And does anyone know what time it will be airing in the east coast, I'm in Orlando. Also where's the stream, sorry I don't speak dutch...

You can't translate the website. If you want to listen just click on "Luister live" at the top of the page. The show starts at 6.00 pm in your country :)

You can't translate the website. If you want to listen just click on "Luister live" at the top of the page. The show starts at 6.00 pm in your country :)

lol, thanks. I just saw this and I guess I'm a bit too excited, I can't think strait. I hope White Shadows is as good as it sounds live.

And does anyone know what time it will be airing in the east coast' date=' I'm in Orlando. Also where's the stream, sorry I don't speak dutch...[/quote']

Just tune into the Studio Brussel site in 3 hours and 15 minutes.