✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WORLD PREMIERE X&Y TONIGHT!!!

RadioMad

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like my fav radiostation here in tiny little Belgium is about to acquire everlasting universal fame among Coldplayfans :smug:

... or either they'll screw up and only broadcast snippets of every song :P but I'm confident they'll do it the right way. It's a good station, possibly the best we have here.

p.s. I've read people apologising for not speaking Dutch. Last time I checked, still only 20 million people in this world speak Dutch, so please don't apologise, it's not a sin. If you need a translation on something I'll do my best, but I'm studying right now so I prolly won't answer.

1 hour and 7 minutes!!

1 hour and 20 minutes ;)

And ermm.. I think more than 20 million people in the world speak Dutch.

There's Holland, half of Belgium, Netherlands Antilles and part of South Africa.

Anybody live out there in Belgium that could call the radio station and see exactly what their plans are for the playing of this album?

:lol:

Just listen man.

Whatever they're planning, it's a f*cking WORLD PREMIERE!!!

yup. me googly and madwolf.
Magnolia Electric & Co. is airing now, maybe this radio station is nice?

Btw I'm back here on my studio with full duplex boards and 4 CEP 2.1 sessions opened ready to do the work, so I can start editing and cutting in real time while continue to stream record.

Btw I'm back here on my studio with full duplex boards and 4 CEP 2.1 sessions opened ready to do the work, so I can start editing and cutting in real time while continue to stream record.

well, you have my FTP information I sent you via PM. Upload there with anything you got :)

well, you have my FTP information I sent you via PM. Upload there with anything you got :)

Sure, I already checked up FTP.

let me further explain....on Firefox i get to a radio looking thing but it won't connect, and on Safair and Internet explorer i get a Large X in the upper left hand corner and a bunch of links in some language, with what I assume are reasons why I can't play it.

let me further explain....on Firefox i get to a radio looking thing but it won't connect' date=' and on Safair and Internet explorer i get a Large X in the upper left hand corner and a bunch of links in some language, with what I assume are reasons why I can't play it.[/quote']Radio station require Macromedia Plugins.

i connected earlier today and have had it going for the past 5 hours or so. i'm actually diggin' the station....acoustic interpol, lali puna remixes, magnolia electric co.,...it makes me hate my clear channel-monopolized town even more.