✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

oo ee oo i look like buddy holly!

=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=

WEEEZER WEEZER WEEZER!

uh oh and you're mary tyler moore

i dont care what they think about us anyways

i dont care 'bout that!

I have this stuck in my head and really need to get it out : GRIZZLY BEAR UNDERWEAR!

ok!hahahaha

wait...

the blue album is the best!

i should of bought it instead of maladriot...still good!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah i use to be in love with this band. and yes the blue album is the best. i think my favorite from it is only in dreams. i think another reason i liked it is because i thought matt looked the best with that band. now they have that scott dude who looks way older than them....hehehe

back then it was rivers today it's guy berryman :o

i like their first two albums (pinkerton is still one of my all time favorites). the second two are incredibly boring to me. anyway, if you like the blue album and pinkerton you should listen to the stuff matt sharp did with the rentals. ;) 1,000 times better than anything weezer have done since he left the band.

i like their first two albums (pinkerton is still one of my all time favorites). the second two are incredibly boring to me. anyway' date=' if you like the blue album and pinkerton you should listen to the stuff matt sharp did with the rentals. ;) 1,000 times better than anything weezer have done since he left the band.[/quote']

i want pinkerton!!!! i wanted it for sooo long! ahhh maybe i'll check it out later..