✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Twisted Logic

gentleparachute

I know it's twisted logic, but has it occurred to anyone that Twisted Logic could become a song for one of the apocalyptic movies out there? :o

From another thread http://forum.coldplaying.com/viewtopic.php?t=17640&highlight=twisted+logic

"Created... then drilled and invaded

If somebody made it

Someone will mess it up." -Twisted Logic

I think this could be about a certain middle eastern country....

I agree. But those lines (and others) also remind me of the Matrix movies. Those machines drilling down into Zion are an enduring image... More specifically, that got me thinking... Has anyone seen footage of the War of The Worlds? Perhaps the song could be in the ending credits :P After all, it is about the world being invaded by aliens and directed by Steven Spielberg (godfather of Gwyneth)...

It could be, very true. I think it's just about the end of the world, if say, robots took over and we'd end up fighting them.

Hundreds of years in the future

there could be computers

looking for life on earth

Don't fight for the wrong side

say what you feel like

say how you feel

But it could've very well been insipired by one of those robotic films. I love this song!

um..this could've gone in the other Twisted Logic thread!

And you are not wrong to

Ask who does this belong to

It belongs to one of us

Is it just me, or does Chris Martin actually say 'It belongs to all of us'? That would seem to make sense, especially if 'it' was the Earth.

P.S. Awesome song. I have it on repeat. :D It's just so full of emotion that... wow. Amazing climax to the album.

*peels his t-shirt off of his solar plexus chakra*

And you are not wrong to

Ask who does this belong to

It belongs to one of us

Is it just me, or does Chris Martin actually say 'It belongs to all of us'? That would seem to make sense, especially if 'it' was the Earth.

P.S. Awesome song. I have it on repeat. :D It's just so full of emotion that... wow. Amazing climax to the album.

*peels his t-shirt off of his solar plexus chakra*

I hear "It belongs to all of us" as well. Love this song.