✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

introducing..........

dave's girl

well, only me really, but hi everyone! i hope i've worked out how to do this properly - it'll be the first time in my life i'll have done something remotely computer literate - i'll be so proud of myself! :D - oh my god - i think i've just used my first little face thing (what are they called?) - yey!!!!

well' date=' only me really, but hi everyone! i hope i've worked out how to do this properly - it'll be the first time in my life i'll have done something remotely computer literate - i'll be so proud of myself! :D - oh my god - i think i've just used my first little face thing (what are they called?) - yey!!!![/quote'] They are smilies - they're cute aren't they? Welcome daves girl, I'm Nicky :roll: <<that's my fave smilie :lol:

well' date=' only me really, but hi everyone! i hope i've worked out how to do this properly - it'll be the first time in my life i'll have done something remotely computer literate - i'll be so proud of myself! :D - oh my god - i think i've just used my first little face thing (what are they called?) - yey!!!![/quote']

woooo! another computer illiterate coldplay fan... we're everywhere :D hi! i'm sara, welcome to the NEW BOARD!!!! *dance dance dance*

and since we're on the topic of smilies... :shock: that one's my favorite ever :lol:

• 1 year later...
Guest LiquidSky
well' date=' only me really, but hi everyone! i hope i've worked out how to do this properly - it'll be the first time in my life i'll have done something remotely computer literate - i'll be so proud of myself! :D - oh my god - i think i've just used my first little face thing (what are they called?) - yey!!!![/quote']

Hello daves's girl. welcome aboard.. You'll learn how to use this things, glad you are enjoying it though :)