✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many languages do you speak?

details

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i speak english fluently, i've taken latin for 4 years (but no one speaks it so it doesn't really count), i know a bit of italian and hope to learn more later, a bit of french (this is my first year learning it), and i guess i know enough spanish to get by.........

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoj Kekita!!!

What a nice greeting :D Thank you!

I´m fine, thanks. What about you?

Ok Kekita, see you in some Spanish threads :D

Well, yes, i love to learn and speak foreign languages!!! I know some of them and I´d love to learn even more :) But, you know, I think that nowadays it´s very very important to know some languages except of your motherlanguage... The situation is a bit easier for people who come from countries with English as the first language, of course... (or even from big countries with other languages that are spoken by many people).

• 1 year later...

Howdy everyone! Great site, I've been longing to find this and now here I am, ' love it! I have this story to share; I’ve been having this idea recently on how to learn other languages in a systematic way. I’m taking too much timesearching good language consolidator. But lately, just this weekend I finally found the language consolidator I’ve been longing. I have found these cursos ingles estados unidos and German language school . Also this interests me much Sprachaufenthalt . I would also recommend sprachen studieren. I plan to enroll one day, as of this moment I just visiting them as a have a chance to go online. When the right times come, I will surely tell all my buddies and close friends; this thing really works for everybody and improves their communication skills.

How many do I speak? Let me see... I speak English, German, Bulgarian (my native language) , Russian ( I learned it in school for 4 years) and bit of Greek as I have lived in Cyprus for one year. Now I have a friend from France so I just started lerning French.