✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Attitudes to different Sex's... Having lots of Sex

Reilly

Welcome to Coldplaying.com, the nice and friendly sex forum :)

Basically, if a man goes out and bangs every girl he see's, its seen as a triumph by his friends. If a girl goes out and does the same thing, she is outcasted as the Village tramp, Slutty McTrampwhore, Slutty McSlutslut, the Village Bicycle etc. etc.

Is it fair? Is it discriminatory?

I'll be honest. When I know of a girl who is getting different ACTION with a different and random guy every weekend, its my natural mentality to call her a slut, and everyone else's too. Its what she becomes, as a person, it is all she can be, in everyone else's eyes.

Its an awful word, to be called a whore, but in society its just so easy to get that reputation. Basically all a girl has to do is dress quite revealingly and people will assume she has a bunch of STD's and even more babies.

People's reaction to when a male has sex with random females? Well, most of his friends will be envious, and hail him as their new leader and mentor. As for women, their reaction, Im unsure of to be honest. I know its a hell of a lot less talkative of a topic, but haha, this is a horrible thing to say, it depends a lot on how attractive the girls are (that hes having sex with).

If the girl or girls are really ugly, other females tend to say about the boy "Hes desperate, he'd do anything" and to be honest this is the only situation I can see a GUY being called a slut, only to be called that by females though.

If hes having lots of sex with DECENT or GOOD looking girls, the perception of him, even from females, is that you cant really blame him. How attractive the other person is doesnt come into play when a girl is having random sex.

Now, Im tired.

Well, someone taught me to always finish an essay with a quote, as someone has always said it better then you ever could. And I choose Li'l Kim, from Christina Aguilera's hit album "Dirrty", here are her wise words on the deep pop song entitled "Cant Hold Us Down". Take it away Kim...

Li'l Kim

Check it

Here's something I just can't understand

If a guy have three girls then he's the man

He can even give us some head, and sex her off

If the girl do the same, then she's a whore

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm Reilly. This has always been an unfair double standard for women. Women should be able to have just as much sex as any other horny man would. There is nothing wrong with it. We're all human for christ's sake.

Anyone that thinks that a woman is a whore for enjoyng sex is a big fat :square:

It's true that guys are judged differently than girls, and I think it's a horrible thing. In my eyes a guy who shags a lot of girls for fun is just as bad as the opposite, a girl shagging a lot of guys. I wouldn't call a girl doing that a whore (since she's hopefully not being paid for it) but I would definitely be calling her a slut. Sadly there simply does not exist a word in both English or Dutch for a male slut, just as there is no real word in Dutch for a male whore. The only (almost) apt name for a shag-around guy is 'player', but in my opinion that has too much of a positive ring to it, due to use in media and peer groups. When guys or girls speak about some bloke being a player, they find it a positive thing. Especially now with hiphop and rap culture promoting the pimp-status, being a player seems to be the hot item to be for guys. Just off-topic: both men and women shagging 'round are...well, it is an understatement when I say I value them lowly. I hope there will be a change in the discriminatory actions regarding girls/fucking around, not because I agree with their lifestyle or because I think it's good thing to do, but I find that boys should be treated with equal respect/disrespect.

Some very good points made Irene, especially on the hip hop gangsta PLAYA thing coming into society these days, making it even more socially acceptable for guys to have a lot of casual sex. But look at anything, James Bond for example, nobody ever cared that he slept around. In Tomb Raider, if Lara Croft (Played by Angelina Jolie who is known for having a sexual appetite with many different men) had slept around, I wonder if there would have been a reaction, or cause of concern...

But away from pop culture, and to society around us, should we be equally disrespectful of many random sexual acts, or respectful of peoples privacy to do what they want or WHO they want.

I don't really care if someone shags around, but my respect for for instance someone I know, definitely drops when I learn they act in such a fashion. I don't disrespect anyone I don't know, since I don't know their background.

I think its bad if a guy has loads of sexual partners.

and I also think its bad if a woman has loads of sexual partners...

its un clean and can lead to that and unfair and leads STD's and that's why they are around...

If u need a number of partners I reckon it should be the law to use a condom !

Its also unfair on the ones that want to have a parnter and they have just been played !

its un clean and can lead to that and unfair and leads STD's and that's why they are around...

Its also unfair on the ones that want to have a parnter and they have just been played !

ever heard of condoms?? rubbers?? jimmys?? jonnys???

Reilly wrote:"or respectful of peoples privacy to do what they want or WHO they want."

colduser says:"Hit the nail on the head there buddy."

But is it morally right to live that kind of life?

What if it was your little sister, or your daughter, or cousin, wouldnt you be concerned? Its easy to respect peoples privacy if you dont know them that well, but what they do affects somebody around them. If you know of some girl whos a real slut and she lives around the corner, it doesnt matter to YOU, but her lifestyle matters to her father, her grandaddy, her uncle etc.

Its an embarassing, animal way to live. Its really quite disrespectful, for a man or a woman...

What if it was your little sister, or your daughter, or cousin, wouldnt you be concerned? Its easy to respect peoples privacy if you dont know them that well, but what they do affects somebody around them. If you know of some girl whos a real slut and she lives around the corner, it doesnt matter to YOU, but her lifestyle matters to her father, her grandaddy, her uncle etc.

Its an embarassing, animal way to live. Its really quite disrespectful, for a man or a woman...

O.K. - THIS I agree with. If you keep this up, Reilly, you might just redeem yourself!! :P

mmmhhh.....this is weird you know?

I thought only latin ppl have that kind of way of think because we live in a patriarcal society...the man rules and blah blah blah....but this is curious...i always thought that in europe ppl would be more open minded about sex but i see with miceal point that they aren't. It's depending, because a girl can have sex with many guys and that doesn't mean that she's a slut, because if that girl is smart she's gonna choose somebody that understands that SEX IS ONLY FOR A COUPLE, NOT FOR ALL HIS FRIENDS...if the guy starts to give to all of them details of how he fucked her of course that she will be a slut for everybody. And another thing...if the girl says all the time "Oh my god, i did a great blow job to "X" guy" well....she's a slut definitely....it's question of personality....but for me is very important that somebody respect her or his body and anybody else body avoying all the STD's....protection my babies, protecion!!

ever heard of condoms?? rubbers?? jimmys?? jonnys???

I was referring to this... you have just contradicted yourself buddy... :P

Reilly wrote:"or respectful of peoples privacy to do what they want or WHO they want."

colduser says:"Hit the nail on the head there buddy."

It depends here Reilly. Personally,as long as my daughter or sister used protection and were respectful and mature about their sexual activity I would not care how many partners they had. Sex is a wonderful natural part of the human condition and one of the most satisfying so long as it is practiced safely.

As for you equating it as embarassing and disrespectful, i disagree. If people have multiple partners and shit all over their feelings and are just using them for sex I have a problem. However, if both parties are consenting adults, what is the problem with that?? And we are animals damn it. We're supposed to indulge in sex.